cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Introduce my self in March

1. Name: Radhi
  2. Location: kingdom of saudi arabia Hail city 
  3. what I love being a local guide: to improve the daily life of the community by sharing visited place, sharing knowledge, 
  4. My Favorite thing to explore : to show the other people around the world how the visited places looks like, share the eexperience
  5. Fun and facts about me: simple and open, love the knowledgeThis is meThis is me

Level 4

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

1. Name : Razzak 

2.Location: Rangpur City, Bangladesh. 

3.What I love about being a Local Guide : Sharing my experiences with others. And also learn from Google Maps about the world. 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce my self in March

Hi @راضي,

Thanks for introducing yourself. It's nice meeting Local Guides who love improving their community. 🙂

Just so you know, I have moved your post to the relevant thread.

Cheers,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: จิตใจ

Hi @Sudteeluk2532 and welcome to Connect!

I have moved your post to our monthly introduction thread. Please edit your post and add some details about yourself, this way you can present yourself to the community. Feel free to check this post for some inspiration.

Thanks,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @راضي
Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

Best Regards 

Regards

Level 10

Hi @Rbasunia

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

Best Regards 

Regards

Level 8

@Julien44 HA! made me laugh so hard the 7up came out my nose... LOL 

Connect Moderator

Re: FIDA zafar Shah

Hola @FIDA, bien venido a Conectar, muevo tu post a Saludos así te presentas

Saludos Farid

👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 7

Hi @راضي @Rbasunia @rizome

Welcome to local guides connect guys 🙂

Level 2

Understand.