cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: hola

Hello @Anonymous

Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides

In Connect we share our experience of local guides, talking about technical issues or sharing what is our feelings about it.

To help you settle down into Connect and the Local Guides program, I recommend you to check out these tips :

Namaste, Niraj

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Hi guys,

My name is Samaila. I'm linving in Niamey, Niger.

Samaila Alio
Former Google Contributor

Re: الإستاذعبدالحكيم النجار

Hi @abdlhakimalnjar and welcome to Connect!

Just so you know, I have moved your post in here. Feel free to introduce yourself to the community by editing your post. You are not sure how you can do that? Well, don't worry, it's quite easy. Do you see the 3 little dots on the top right corner of your post, click on them and then select "Edit message".

Kind Regards,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 1

จิตใจ

5B78BE04-C9E9-4E29-A75A-3F82C86B27A5.jpeg

Level 1

dfsegsgr

awafd.jpg

Level 8

Re: dfsegsgr

Hello @jamesmelitar

Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides, I am Niraj Bhusal, Local Guides from Nepal. 

In Connect we share our experience of local guides, talking about technical issues or sharing what is our feelings about it.

I recommend you to check out these tips to help you understand how Connect works:

I recommend you to Introduce yourself in this month's Introduce yourself topic. 

Namaste, Niraj

Former Google Contributor

Re: Just me

Hello @rizome,

Welcome to Connect.

Since you're new to the community, here are some tips to get yourself started:

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.
  • Last but not least please feel free to Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Dear @U-royFelixA thank you.

Md Polash Hossien

||
Level 7

1. Name: David
  2. Location: Madrid, Spain
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide:Sharing my explorations with the world, help the people to find better places, and avoid bad ones.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: Mountains, architecture, food...
  5. Fun Fact about me: Former architect, now software developer
Level 8

@rizome Welcome to the world of fun and excitement. Let's explore.