TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Hi @Şafak1

Too late....?? is only when there is no time left...  

I too have joined 'later than others' but thats good - pioneering is hard but there is a great team of people here making something really good happen in the world...

My cause, is to develop free libraries that assist local communities but also provide advice / meeting points for travellers...

Maybe one-day you will have one in Turkiye

ALl the best

Level 5

Hi @Şafak1

Too late....?? is only when there is no time left...  

I too have joined 'later than others' but thats good - pioneering is hard but there is a great team of people here making something really good happen in the world...

My cause, is to develop free libraries that assist local communities but also provide advice / meeting points for travellers...

Maybe one-day you will have one in Turkiye

All the best

Level 10

Dear @alen4ik29

Great introducing , Happy to know yourself.

https://plus.google.com/+GolamAgamAzam
Level 2

Georeferencia de la Ciudad de Resistencia

Hola gente del mundo! VENGAN A CONOCER la hermosa ciudad de Resistencia y sus alrededores de Naturales paisajes! Los espero, contactame por correo electrónico: <EMAIL ID REMOVED> 

Level 5

Photos

I love taking photos to see what's more to see in the Philippines. Join me to discover more places.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Photos

Hi @Iyah121690,

Welcome to Connect! 

I see that you're new to the community, so I thought you might want to Introduce yourself and get to know others in this topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect. If you ever have questions or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk or search the community to find what others have already shared.

Thanks,

Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Hi Dear @Laura_Mugeha

welcome to community & Happy to know yourself.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Georeferencia de la Ciudad de Resistencia

Hi @Brauliuz,

Welcome to Connect! You might not know this but sharing personal information such as phone numbers and emails is not allowed here on Connect. That's why I edited your post.

Since you're new to the community, I thought you might want to Introduce yourself and get to know others in this topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect. If you ever have questions or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk or search the community to find what others have already shared.

Thanks,

Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@TraciC 

Thank you for this threads.......... 

Name: Laxmi Gautam.

What I love about being a Local Guide:  Mapping the world, to help the travelers so that people need not to ask others for directions. And most important thing is through local guides I found so many new friends from inside and outside the country. What I love about being a local guide is that my small contribution can bring a little bit smile, a little bit change, and a little bit hope in travelers.

My favorite thing to explore: I love to explore the place where I never been before.

Fun Fact about me: Enthusiast for travelling, taking pictures and love to enjoy life to the fullest. 
 Airlove - Jumping JumpingAirlove - Jumping JumpingJumping in the airJumping in the air

Level 10

Dear @LaxmiG1

Wow you look like very energetic also happy to know yourself