TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Hi @Gabey, and welcome to Connect!

We have a special post for introduction, called Introduce Yourself - March 2018, so I'm merging your post it. There you will meet lots of Local Guides and you can share more about yourself just the way they did. 

Enjoy guiding and connecting,

Marin

Level 3

Very Naice

Haider
Level 6

@JohnPeterwrote:

Dear @Golam,

Can I know what is the reason you are posting the same post repeatedly??? Any particular reason?? Or should we need to repost the same message every day or ever hour.

But I see you are getting more replies, participant.

I am asking because many of my questions, post are unnoticed. Is there any particular reason?

Thanks for your beautiful questions, I enjoyed reading all the responses in this farm ...

With best regards

John Peter

I suspect it's to game the points system - more posts mean more points. 😞

There are a couple of folks doing this and it's bordering on abuse. 

Level 6

@Rezgarwrote:

Hi @LehPingWong

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Please stop the message spam. 

Level 6

@Rezgarwrote:

Hi @Can_00

• Please read ...  {rest of this spam message removed to save bandewidth}
    • Best Regards 
      Rezgar

Just how many more times do you need to post this?

This is spam. The first 20 times it was interesting, but dozens of times each day is just abusive. Please stop this behaviour.

Re: Very Naice

Hi @Haider99, and welcome to Connect!

If you'd like to introduce yourself to the community, you can do it in the Introduce Yourself - March 2018 thread. I'm moving your post there, so you can meet other Local Guide and share more about yourself just as the others did.

Please note that on Connect we do not allow sharing of personal information, such as email or street addresses, phone numbers etc. This is why I'm removing your email address from the tags.

As you are new to Connect, please check out these tips for a good start:

Cheers, 

Marin

Re: Hello!

Hi @KhánhVN, and welcome to Connect!

Please note that I'm moving your post to the Introduce Yourself - March 2018 thread. There you will have the chance to say 'hi' to the other Local Guides and introduce yourself just as they did.

Here are some tips and links for a good start on Connect:

• It is very important to get familiar with the Local Guides rules and our Community policy
  • If you have any questions, please try searching the community first because they might have been raised by someone else and answered already
  • The Help Desk board can give you lots on information if you cannot find the answers of your questions in the other boards
  • More tips can be found in this post

Cheers, 

Marin

Level 10

Hi @TraciC, thank you for the initiative that helped me to introduce myself to everyone here

1. Name: Bhasi
  2. Location: Thrissur, India
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: sharing useful information to local guides from all around the world.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: Varities of Forest and Wildlife in the world
  5. Fun Fact about me: my craze for photo
BHASI BAHULEYAN
Level 7

• Name: Randy E L / Lutvi 🙋
  • What I love about being a Local Guide: Love to share about places that some people (maybe) always lost to find😆
  • My favorite thing to explore: Places with no name yet (on google maps) so i can give them some fancy name later 😎
  • Fun Fact about me: Sometimes I don't give a fun but love to lol so much 😂
  • Sad Facts (about my city) i feelz so lonely bc i have no others Loco Guide buddies here 😭

Level 10

Hi @Gabey, hope you already found another Local Guides from Klaten. I think Jogjakarta is not so far from your home town. So please make a note in your August agenda we Local Guides from.Indonesia will have a meet up in medio Agust 2018.

Please do  connect with @NunungAfuah or @sejuta_pelangi regarding this Meetup Nusantara 2.

See you there.

Regards

Budi

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.