cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Hello Everyone,

Name: Parth

Location: New York (Hoboken to be precise!), but I am from western India.

What I love being a local guide: I like to share information about new places with people who are passionate enough to travel and explore new places! To help other people and to make their vacations and road trips wonderful! 

My Favourite thing to explore: I would say my favourite place and thing to explore will be National Park, waterfalls, some kind of adventure trips like to go on some hiking trails in some of the very beautiful mountains.

Fun Fact About Me: I started reviewing places on google map way back around 2011-2012. I do not eat any kind of meat but that does not stop me from going to places where finding vegetarian food is too difficult! I can survive on pizza and chips for a week! 

Question: I tried many times to upload some of my pictures from my google photos directly here but I miserably failed every time! Even the link generated by google photos is not working here! Am I doing something wrong or do I need to upload my pictures from my computer only?

Level 7

Hi @isnaini_nri @ppandya welcome to connect .

If you need tips how to using LG connect, just open the link below

Tips-Using-Local-Guides-Connect

Thanks

Level 2

hi everyone~

1. Name: Widya Ayu Lestari
  2. Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: concern that'll help others choose about going to someplace. and i love travelling.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: food, local culture and sea~
  5. Fun Fact about me: I had a diving license but didn't have a chance to use it lately.WhatsApp Image 2018-03-23 at 07.58.32.jpeg
Level 7

Hello, everyone.

I am from Cambodia. I am glad to get connect to other google guides. I hope i can learn new things from every one. 

Many thanks. 

Level 4

Hi @Icok,

Thank You for the links. I will explore it later on.

Level 7

ME

1. Name: Shawn C
  2. Location: Florida
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide:  I enjoy exploring new places and posting pictures of them. 
  4. My favorite thing to explore:  I'm a foodie! I love restraunts, museums and theme parks
  5. Fun Fact about me20170604_205347.jpg

Level 1

Dogra'

Hello I m surender Dogra

Level 4

FNU NASINU CAMPUS

Watching the game at FNU Nasinu groundWatching the game at FNU Nasinu ground

PC:Julie Rounds

Level 6

Hello!

Hello! I am Thien, a local guide from Vietnam. Nice to meet you all!My wife àn meMy wife àn me

Thien Mai
Level 3

Heap faitful

Hello friend how are you