TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Hi @fastreply

Welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

• Go through the helpful articles in theHelp Desk. 
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

Hi @Adimurugan_V

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

Hi @dim4ik2008

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 7

Thank you so much @Sariga.

I'm quite new here. You are the first Malayali friend I met here. Nice. Hope you see you around.

Level 10

Hi @ChenandOrlanda

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

Re: Hello!

Hi @aun200

I hope to see you

Best Regards 
Rezgar

Level 10

Re: Hello!

Hi @QuangAnh

I hope to see you

Best Regards 
Rezgar

Level 8

Hi everyone, my name is Andy and I live in the state of Connecticut in the United States.   I have reached Local Guides 7. 

My love is creating newspapers, photography, writing and Google although I'm just learning the many facets of the latter.

I am currently fighting Cancer but I will win.

I look forward to learning how to utilize this community!

Sincerely,
Andrew Reynolds
Level 6

Hello everyone! My name is Roland, currently I'm living in London, England since the winter of 1994 (I was born in the Philippines). Now that I'm in England- birthplace of the great poet William Shakespeare, my quote would be "To be or not to be, do you have a question!". I'm currently managing a small family run business Private Hire Tourist Transport, we specialize in family and friends tour, group tours, Corporate tours and Students Tours, visiting World Heritage Tourist Attraction in London City, English Counties, Top Tourist Attraction in the United Kingdom, including Tour of Scotland + Scottish Highlands and Tour of Wales. In November 2014, www.myuktours.com was born, i worked in London's NHS (National Health Service) for 18 years working in Social Service Sector in NW London. I was made redundant in October 2014, as a result I start myuktours.com in November 2014, which I'm delighted to tell LOCAL GUIDE CONNECT, how happy I become since I started my business. I have met so many wonderful wonderful people from around the world. 

When I first met my tourists customers, they are my tourist customers, but when they leave London, we are friends,  that my friends is priceless!

Any questions in regards to any top tourist attraction in London, England, myuktours is more than happy to give you advice about hotel, places to go, restaurants, suggestions or request, please do not hesitate to ask as I will be delighted to share my knowledge and experience whilst travelling in London, England including Scotland and Wales.

Level 8

1. Name: Yaroslav
  2. Location: Ukraine (Kremenchug)
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Millions of people throughout the world spend their holidays travelling and I’m no exception. Travelling is my passion.  Travelling is one of the best activities a person can do. When you travel you get new experience, learn about the cultures of other countries and visit unique places around the whole world. Travelling is learning foreign languages, tasting local dishes and meeting new friends. I'm a local guides, and I'm very happy about that. Every day I do for myself and other new discoveriesWarsaw, PolandWarsaw, Poland