cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: To the whole world

I’m right here at 3.11, Iwaki, Fukushima❣️

@Rezgar wrote:

Hi @Oseawuo1 Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

Level 6

Re: To the whole world 3.112018 Fukushima

I’m right here in Iwaki, Fukushima at Izumi Station at 3:00 pm JST

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

1. Name: Farshid

2. Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to travel, and I depend a lot on Google Maps for this, like gathering informations, setting tour plans, exploring etc. Due to traveling, when I get new informations, I like to share them to people around the world. When I visit new places, I like to add them on maps. I snap a lot of photos, so I love to share them to people. Being a local guide, I feel like returning the favor to people, to Google Maps, from whom I got tons of helps. I feel like I owe it to them!

4. My favorite thing to explore: Mountains! I just love them, love hiking to the top. Views from the top of a mountain is the greatest of any natural scenes. Hilly areas have lots of waterfalls also, it's a great bonus!At the 5th highest peak of BangladeshAt the 5th highest peak of BangladeshIMG20171104120636-2 av p-1.jpg

5. Fun Fact about me: I love to take photos. Sometimes I am confused whether I'm traveling for pleasure or just for taking some great shots!20170318_161951_HDR sh-1.jpg

Level 10

Hi @Farshid_ Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

Level 7

Thanks @Rezgar 🙂

Level 10

You're welcome @Farshid_

Level 5

Hallo

Hai guys

Level 10

Re: Bromo mountain

Level 5