TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: From The Land Of Smile! Wink

Hi @Like2licu75 and welcome to Connect!

I have moved your post in here as it is more appropriate in this section of the platform. I suggest you add some introduction to your post by editing it.

Thanks,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Hello all

Name: Md Polash Hossien

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I can share my experiences, knowledge and facts about the places I have been to.

I love to share: My experience.

Fun Fact About Me: I love fun with other and teaching. (Guess who has a learn on YouTube!) on YouTube!)

Md Polash Hossien

||
Level 10

@Polash0001 Welcome to Connect. It’s an honor to have you. 

Level 6

Re: To the whole world

Hi KlaudiyaG

Level 6

Re: Se

Hi Like2licu75

Level 6

Re: To the whole world

Hi Everybody 

I am Hiroko Kura (^-^)

I’ll be at Izumi Station at 3:00 pm JST right on Iwaki, Fukushima for the 7th anniversary of 3.11 tomorrow. 

Let’s meet up in the heart of 3.11‼️

Former Google Contributor

Re: Greetings from Clinton in Otago, New Zealand...

Hi @Zavija_NZ, and welcome to Connect!

Thank you for your introduction and as we keep introductions in special post renewed every month, I'm moving your post to the March 2018 one.

Cheers, 

Marin

Level 9

Hello Jul,

Of course I will, thanks for the invitation! 🙂

Regards,

Nikos

Level 4

Hi everyone 😊

1. Name: Jasper Rosios
  2. Location: Sogod, Southern Leyte, Philippines
  3. Why I want to be a Local Guide: I want to share my trips and my experience about places in the Philippines especially here in my hometown.
  4. Why I want you to Explore Visayas: Here is where you, the culture and the nature meet.
  5. Fun Fact about me: 
    IMG20170517125458.jpg

(The 2017-2018 me) I'm blessed with my first and last girlfriend/wife/ Doctor Jasmine. Soon to graduate Senior High school, an altar server, a red cross youth volunteer and a Gamer.
Level 2

الإستاذعبدالحكيم النجار

1504976589191.jpg

1504976589191.jpg