cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

1. Name: Muhammad Bilal Ahmed
  2. Location: Karachi, Pakistan
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Love to help people around to have better and prior knowledge of the place they are about to visit rather than visiting and experiencing it  their-self which may or may not be pleasant sometimes. I also try to present a better and real image of my country for the rest of the world. 
  4. My favorite thing to explore: My favorite thing to explore is food. Yes I am a food lover and blogger so wherever I go I first try to look for food options there and blog about it. Second is travel. I love to travel whenever I find an opportunity. Now a days I am limited to office only as the new job has just started so all my time is dedicated to job now. I do try new food within halal food options.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I am a local guide as well as food blogger. People around me ask for my recommendations if they are going to eat somewhere within my radar of tried places. I love to recommend and there do not charge for it :This is an old picture of me, I've changed a lot. BTW this picture is taken at a buffet restaurant. :DThis is an old picture of me, I've changed a lot. BTW this picture is taken at a buffet restaurant. 😄
Level 5

Gezinmek

28337097_1995204127466824_1991771496950468431_o.jpg

Level 3

Nature

I am not a propositional Photographer. Photography is my hobby. WP_20180304_08_46_06_Selfie.jpg 

Level 4

Traveller

Hellow,

Level 4

Hyy

I am Photographer from India

Name:Harsh

Connect Moderator

Re: Hyy

Hello @jharsh671 and welcome to Local Guides connect community. 

Please remove your mobile number from the post. Personal information not allowed in this forum and it's against from rules. Before the posting please know about this forum.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 6

Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Hello all, 

1. Name: Vely
  2. Location: Bali - Indonesia
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I can share experience from the place i have been and help other people who need information.
  4. Fun Fact about me: korean drama lover but i'm not a drama queen, believe me! haha
Level 5

Hello Local Google Squad! I've just recently migrated over to this new website but I've been local google-guiding for a while. I like sharing my finds and discoveries when I'm travelling the UK. I hail from near the Lake District the rest of the time. 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Re: Hyy

Hey @jharsh671,

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

PS: Thanks @NareshDarji for stepping in and @jharsh671 thanks for editing your post.

See you around!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Warm welcome to Local Guides connect community @imrajatgupta

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.