TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

1. Name: Suzette
  2. Location: Georgina, Ontario, Canada (north of Toronto)
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Being able to give kudos to businesses with good customer service/products, etc. Some of them may be little hidden gems. When I'm critical of a business, it isn't to be nasty, hopefully businesses will use the information to improve their customer experience. It also warns others that they may not have an optimal experience. 
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I actually don't like shopping very much but I love to cook and I love to eat. I love exploring new dining experiences. 
  5. Fun Fact about me: I love to write, I'm a technical writer professionally, and volunteering in the community is extremely important to me. My passion is libraries and continuous education.  
Level 7

hi i am munir kang i am local guide herer in pakistan

Level 1

<EMAIL REDACTED>

15204811076121180568748.jpg

Level 3

NAME -JOSE

LOCATION-ABUDHABI

WHAT I LOVE-EXPLORE NEW PLACES AND HELP OTHERS TO EXPLORE

FACT ABOUT ME-FUN LOVING,FRIENDLY

ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO VISIT ABUDHABI LET ME KNOW

I CAN HELP YOU EXPLORE THIS PLACE

Level 2

Photographer Badge

I Am A YouTuber, PhotographerMohammadtalib143Mohammadtalib143

Mohammadtalib143Mohammadtalib143

Level 7

1. Name:  Marilou
  2. Location: Surrey, British Columbia (Greater Vancouver Area)
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: That I am able to share my pleasant experiences and share them to a bigger audience vs. just to friends ONLY because I set my social media to private, lol! And when I realized that few of my photos were getting thousands of views, the more I am inspired to share my journey  to the world.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: anything under the sun
  5. Fun Fact about me: I don't know 🙂 My reviews and photos on google maps reflect everything about me. I think that's the fun fact about me 🙂
Level 7

1. Name: Towshin Sharier
  2. Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I can share all the places and countries were I been, be able to encourage everybody to start their travelling and can begin to acheaper place that you don't need to be rich just to travel and most of all to meet new friends here to local Guide
  4. Fun Fact about me: Retired gamer
Level 5

Hi everyone! My name is Rajat.

I live in Indore, India as of now. (Best known as Food Capital of India.)

What I love about being a Local Guide: That I get to share my pictures, videos and my experience with the rest of the world and help someone out while they are exploring themselves.

My favorite thing to explore: My favorite thing to explore would be places, I want to travel to as many places as I can so that when I look back, I could say that I've been there and done that. Haha! 

Fun Fact about me: My friends call me Alien because I've big ears. It's kind of funny. Oh yeah! One more thing, I love beaches, so if you live near a beautiful beach let me know. 🙂

Grand CentralGrand CentralGoa! Best vacation ever.Goa! Best vacation ever. 

Level 7

You are right bro!!! Goa has that charm, that it can become a best ever vacation for anyone!!!! 

Level 5

Hello! Hope to get to know more of what’s around me...

Name: July 

What I love...: Informing others of great gems in my area.

Favorite thing to explore: Restaurants 

Fun fact: I speak 4 languages.