TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Local Guide

I want to guide local people through information providing on map. 

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

@D-Elfrink That’s pretty cold bro. It’s 28° here. Cheers.

Level 7

Hello @U-royFelixA,

I like hot weather. This summer I go on vacation to Gran Canaria in Spain.

Best regards,

Duncan

Level 10

1. Name: Miguel Angel de la fuente quintas
  2. Location: Madrid
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Become a tourist guide, teach other people the city of Madrid.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: Madrid (Spain)
  5. Fun Fact about me:
    1. I attended Local Guides Challenge 2016 - Madrid
    2. Organize Local Guides World Wide Geo Meetup Madrid 2017

Attached are the links of the Local Guides meeting that you organize in Madrid.

Post of the hangout.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/World-Wide-Geo-Meetup-Madrid/td-p/419778

Post of the report that made public television of Spain about the hangout.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Espa%C3%B1ol/Programa-Tve-C%C3%A1mara-abierta-2-0-Quedada-Loca...

9.	I attended Google Local Guides Challenge 2016 – Madrid9. I attended Google Local Guides Challenge 2016 – Madrid9.	I attended Google Local Guides Challenge 2016 – Madrid9. I attended Google Local Guides Challenge 2016 – Madrid9.	I attended Google Local Guides Challenge 2016 – Madrid9. I attended Google Local Guides Challenge 2016 – Madrid

2017-01-31 22.28.56.jpgTve me hace la entrevistaTve me hace la entrevistaInicio de la quedada World Wide Geo MadridInicio de la quedada World Wide Geo MadridInicio de la quedada World Wide Geo MadridInicio de la quedada World Wide Geo Madrid

Un Saludo Cordial de Miguel Ángel.
Level 6

Good day everybody!

I'm Mike Beaulieu, I travel every fall and spring to and from Texas from Truro, Nova Scotia with my lovely wife. We spend our winters in South Texas, so you can imagine that we have quite a trek there and back. On our way there we stop at truck stops for the night or a Cracker Barrel but if we leave late in the fall we have to park in hotels at times due to the cold weather. We contribute as much as we can to let people know where to stop and where not to stop. I think it is important to know what you are getting yourself into when stopping for a night somewhere, so that's my reason for contributing my findings, to help people make wise decisions while traveling. I use a dash cam while traveling as well and I have some great videos of our trips to the States and through the Maritimes. I want to thank everyone on Google Guides that contribute like ourselves to make traveling more enjoyable.

OUR RIG, TRIP 2017, NEW BRUNSWICK TRUCK STOPOUR RIG, TRIP 2017, NEW BRUNSWICK TRUCK STOP

Level 7

Xin chào

Xin chào mọi người!

Level 8

Re: Introduce yourself

@My_Home_Games

You just posted your introduction on wrong place

Please click on below link and introduce yourself

👇👇👇👇

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Introduce-Yourself-March-2018/m-p/658034#M1...

Level 5

Hello everyone, My name is Alysha I'm from North California currently in the valley.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Want To Show Around

Hi @ASIF420, and welcome to Connect!

I see that @D-Elfrink already gave you goo tips for start. I'd recommend you to introduce yourself in this month's Introduce yourself thread. I'm moving your post to the thread so you can see how other Local Guides introduced themselves and get some ideas.

Cheers, 

Marin

Level 6

IMG_0159.jpg

1. Name: Scott
  2. Location: North Little Rock, AR, USA
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Making it easier for others to find useful data that help them in their travels.  Finding the best LOCAL places and food.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I spent 5 weeks in Panama this summer and snorkeling in the Atlantic ocean one day and surfing in the Pacific the next was awesome. 
  5. Fun Fact about me: I'm a geek.  This is the most viewed photo I've shared, Mostri Park
Scott Shellabarger