YanniY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - June 2017

Who is this amazing LG member , did you know who is this gentleman @HelloSamsonR @U-royFelixA !?!?!

Yeah he is @Badruddeen

Welcome bro ...

@Badruddeen wrote:

Name: Badruddeen (Badr')

What do I love about being a Local Guide:
I love to help others. When the maps are improved it would make life easier for everyone else.

How did I hear about Local Guides: I was reading an article and found it interesting.

Fun Fact About Me: I am the sort of guy who never stop exploring. I love to travel and wish I could travel all the time. 🙂

Outback Trip, South Australia. I love it.Outback Trip, South Australia. I love it.I'm more than happy to help others and share stories, I love reviewing and contributing photos to improve Google Maps. I have to give a big thank you to LGC for giving me the opportunity o participate in #LGSummit17 and am hoping to learn more and meet other Local Guides and Connect moderators. See you in San Francisco, I am so excited. Thank you.I represented Maldives at Universal Postal Union Congress as the Head of the Delegation in Doha Qatar in 2012I represented Maldives at Universal Postal Union Congress as the Head of the Delegation in Doha Qatar in 2012

Level 9

Congratulations @RichA you are now level 2 😉

Level 6

Thankyou @OSAMA 🙂 

Level 9

Welcome my friend from kurdestan @DiyarBakirwahab, you live in Avery beautiful place bro 😁

Level 6

Thankyou @NirajBhusal bro 😄

Level 6

Hello @Ravi_Kiran and thankyou very much 🙂

Level 6

Thankyou @NareshDarji

@NareshDarji wrote:

Welcome to local guide connect @subrat

Level 4