YanniY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - June 2017

Hi I'm Karan From Nashik, India. I Really Like Traveling, Meeting New People's, Photography and of course Sharing...

Level 6

Hello everyone im from Philippines

Name: Ronnel Ang
What do I love about being a Local Guide: Being able to help and guide and share my thoughts about a certain place.
How did I hear about Local Guides: Just browsing around and tried to correct something on the map 🙂 and then i became interested of being a member of a larger community
Fun Fact About Me: Im a web developer for more than 10 years now and i love white beaches

Proud to be Pinoy!
Level 6

Hello Yanniy
This is Mudar Farzat from Egypt.
Pleasure meeting you dear....
MUDAR FARZAT
Level 7

Welcome to Google Local guides community @karanjadhav

Good to see you here.

Keep contributing.

Level 6

Nice to meet you.

Let me introduce myself:

1. Name: Thuy Vu

2. Location: Quang Ninh, VietNam.

3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I think, my single contributions can help many people have a general view of the place they want to visit.

4. I love to share: Yes, of course.

5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Just sharing some photos, add some reviews for places I've visited.

6. Fun Fact About Me: I like to travel, take pictures and I'm interested in Tennis, and my Idol is Rafael Nadal, the King of Clay.

I'm me, Jeju Island.I'm me, Jeju Island.South KoreaSouth KoreaNamsan Tower, South KoreaNamsan Tower, South KoreaSomewhere.Somewhere.Somewhere.Somewhere.

Level 5

Introduce self june-2017

Hello everyone. 

I  Am Manmohan Maheshwari from Ajmer, Rajasthan. I have joined google local guide program in January on request of my son. I hope that you will be going to support me and my son.

Thank you 

Level 10

Re: SELF INTRODUCTION !

Please use the Introduce Yourself - June 2017 thread to introduce yourself @Manmohanmaheshwari

Level 8

Hi @Tbalc1010, happy to see you with us! nice pictures!!

Level 8

Name: Hugo Sanchez Realtor 
What do I love about being a Local Guide:  I love that I can help people get to know different places and also I can help them to prepare for what maybe coming on thier trip.
I love to share: I am passionate about my travels, I love to help people Selling and buying Real estate in my town. I love to share what I know. 
How did I hear about Local Guides: Via Google. 
Fun Fact About Me: I love to Travel anywhere I can with my Family!

La Sagrada 3.PNGTienda.PNGxwa.JPG

@YanniY wrote:

As "Introduce Yourself" threads get quite long, we start new ones regularly and lock the old ones. Be sure to check the old threads to see who already joined and where they are from (simply search "Introduce Yourself"). If you're new, please use this thread to post your "I'm new" or "Hello world" posts. We will move any posts we find into here to keep the site organized.

Hi everyone! Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

To start, let me introduce myself: 

1. Name: Yanni (not the musician)
  2. Location: Singapore
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: A single contribution from a Local Guide on Google Maps can help users around the world make informed decisions that could result in a wonderful experience. Amazing!
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos so that other Local Guides can see the world through my eyes.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was sharing a review of a place on Google Maps and was prompted to join Local Guides.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love photography and hoped that I could be a nature photographer next time. That’s me truffle hunting in Western Australia!

truffle hunting.jpg

Your turn next!

@YanniY wrote:

As "Introduce Yourself" threads get quite long, we start new ones regularly and lock the old ones. Be sure to check the old threads to see who already joined and where they are from (simply search "Introduce Yourself"). If you're new, please use this thread to post your "I'm new" or "Hello world" posts. We will move any posts we find into here to keep the site organized.

Hi everyone! Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

To start, let me introduce myself: 

1. Name: Yanni (not the musician)
  2. Location: Singapore
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: A single contribution from a Local Guide on Google Maps can help users around the world make informed decisions that could result in a wonderful experience. Amazing!
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos so that other Local Guides can see the world through my eyes.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was sharing a review of a place on Google Maps and was prompted to join Local Guides.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love photography and hoped that I could be a nature photographer next time. That’s me truffle hunting in Western Australia!

truffle hunting.jpg

Your turn next!

A Realtor, Father, Husband, Teacher, Nature lover. I love to see how you can find beauty in the smallest things in life as well as the obvious. Life is full of blessings !
Level 7

Welcome to Google Local guide community @Tbalc1010

Good to see you here.