YanniY's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - June 2017 - I'm new and Hello world!

On this post @OmaπŸ˜‰

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - June 2017

Congratulations πŸ†πŸ† πŸ† πŸ…

@DavidTito , Lucky 7 club πŸ˜‰

@DavidTito wrote:

Hi @OSAMA im level 7 bro woohooo from level 4 wow what a jump dude I'm not worried about music perk I've got Telstra broadband Australias fastest Network Nbn opticfibe 2000GB a month I Play my utube bro I'm just happy with the level up wooooohoooo Awesome brother 

Level 8

Nice to meet you Yanni! ΒΊ(*)ΒΊ y

So here is my introduction, nice to meet you all!!!

1. Name: Marilyn and yes, my father is a huge fan of Marilyn Monroe.
  2. Location: Mexico
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide:  Checking out new restaurants and sharing my review along with photos, they do the trick. But really what I love about the program is helping people enjoy the most of my city.
  4. I love to share: I spend a lot of time taking them so that everyone can get a sense of what they are looking at and what to expect.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I got an invitation to join the program after posting a review on Google Maps 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am an avid dog lover and being an amateur photographer I have hundreds of pictures I've taken in my phone and with my camera. PS. Nikon team here!

Level 8

HI and Welcome @MarilynMooli, thanks for sharing with us your presentation!  I think connect it the best place for share your photos, I waiting to see the Mexico city by your eyes my dear.

Level 10

Belo tΓ³pico Yanni.

Organizar as coisas Γ© o que fazemos.

ParabΓ©ns pela iniciativa.

πŸ˜‰

Level 8

Hello everyone! I've been adding and editing places for a while now and wanted to say hi πŸ™‚

1. Name: Enrico
  2. Location: Bariloche (Patagonia!), Argentina
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I find amazing that my photos and opinions about places in my city are helping others.
  4. I love to share: Photos, mostly! (not only in Maps but also on Flickr)
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: actually I don't remember! Probably after making an edit in Maps
  6. Fun Fact About Me: even though I'm a programmer, I'm quite good with Photoshop and have a deep interest in video/cinematography.

16462911_10154329926119632_191504540379366158_o.jpg

Photo: My girlfriend and I at "Refugio Agustino Rocca" (a shelter in a mountain near where I live).

Level 8

Thanks a lot, I would love to show you my country.

I will be sure to post more frequently ^^

Level 10

To start, let me introduce myself: 

1. Name: MαΊ‘nh

2. Location: Viet Nam

3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: My contributions on Google maps have helped millions of people in my country and around the world have a great experience, amazingly

4. I love to share: I would like to share my experience with other guides on my experience on Google maps,

5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I joined the map maker forum and was notified to participate in the local guide program

6. Fun Fact About Me: I like to explore the new land, now I'm the member with the highest score with 187,500 points I hope to reach 200k points next month,17554602_516688552052847_1769335113_n.jpg

manh
Level 5

Hello everyone

This is Lorenzo, I live in Italy, near Turin

I don't remember how I became a LG, I raised to lvl 4 and I don't know how, I don't have the impression that I posted a lot of content πŸ€”.

I'm not a really active guide but I like to drop comments about places I visit and restaurants I eat in.

I'll probably participate to LG events if they are at a reasonable distance (which is quite low since I live in Europe 🀣).

I just read the email from Google about the bonuses they give to lvl 4s and up.. I have to say I'm quite disappointed since it looks like this was a marketing move without real gifts (I subscribed to play music a long time ago and it is an awesome product and I would have loved a free month πŸ˜…).

I'm not a LG just for that but it would have been more like... Sweet if they did give us a real thing.

And that's it, have a good day y'all!

A thought suddenly came in my mind.. more like a feeling, and it goes like "I said too much stuff against Google, I'm getting banned"

Level 10

Re: Hi, I love the Earth:

πŸŒ·πŸŒΉπŸŒ±πŸ’ thank you