cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: My Chocolate milkshake & I 🥰

Hi @Oluwatoseen 

Welcome to Connect!

You can learn about other local guides, and tell us a little more about yourself, in our monthly topic Introduce Yourself - July 2022.

You look new on Connect, so take a look at Your Guide to Connect for more information on what topics are discussed here, how to choose labels for your posts, and many more great tips.

To learn more about Connect forum, you can also read these helpful posts

14 helpful tips for using Connect 

How do I write a post on Connect?

Happy to help. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself — July 2022

Hi @Oluwatoseen,

thank you for sharing your nice photos with us!

I see @NareshDarji already gave you a warm welcome on Connect, the official Local Guides forum. I just want to let you know that I merged your post to our monthly topic Introduce Yourself July 2022 where also other Local Guides are sharing info and photos of themselves and in order to keep Connect organized.

Thank you and Happy Guiding!

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself — July 2022

Hi @architheone,

a very warm welcome from me as well on Connect, the official Local Guides forum!

Thank you for your first post and sharing some info about yourself, if you want to share some more I want to let you know that I merged your post to our monthly topic Introduce Yourself July 2022 where also other Local Guides are introducing themselves.

Please have a look at the useful links provided already by @NareshDarji and @Tushar_Suradkar to have the best experience here on Connect.

Thank you and Happy Guiding 😊!

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂