Re: Introduce Yourself — June 2018

15302425372114870642792289518134.jpg

사진을축소해 올려보세요♡☆♡

Level 7

@VivekSunny wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Just trying hard to approach level 7.

But there are issues with Google Maps in J&K region of India. At some places we are simply not able to add placed to Google maps.

And many people have reported this issue to Google, but as of now, there are no actions taken.

I don't know when Google will fix this bug.

Till then my home land will be away from the reach of potential Googlers.

Thanks and have a great day.

15302425372114870642792289518134.jpg

Try looks like this one. 

Level 8

Hi all, I m Shaiju from India. I m from southern part of India a place called Thiruvananthapuram. There are few  tourist spot in this place. I m a software engineer by by profession.I love photography. Also an automobile enthusiast. Nice to be part of this community. Btw I just turned level 9 last week. 

Regards, 

Shaiju 

Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Welcome to Local Guides @Eshia87 there are lots of ways to contribute to Google Maps that help everyone around you

I will move this to the June intro post as the May one is closed.

The best ways to contribute and get points are
* Add new places
* Add meaningful quality photos to places
* Edit places to update them to correct information.
* Review and rate places you’ve experienced and tell us about them
* Add photos to places you visit

Never review places you have not personally visited or used.
Good luck in your journey as a Local Guide.

There are loads of great tips in this forum Helpdesk for how to get the most out of Connect.

If you haven't already consider introducing yourself on this post
Remember to always uphold the Core Values of Connect
Regards Paul

Level 1

King

Ameer Muavia khan

Former Google Contributor

Re: King

Hi @AmeerMuaviaKhan,

Welcome to Connect.

Since you're new to the community, I'm moving your post to our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit about yourself with the other Local Guides. 

If you ever have questions or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk or search the community to find what others have already shared.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Perkenalkan

Hi @arurfakhrur and welcome to Connect.

Since you are new on the community I'm moving your post to our monthly Introduce Yourself  topic where you can share some more about yourself.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 3

Gặp gỡ Local Guide Hồ Chí Minh

hi All

Level 3

Civil engineer

Hi there!

Re: Gặp gỡ Local Guide Hồ Chí Minh

Hi @LongVu and welcome to Connect,

Since you are new in the community, I kindly ask you to review the following information before posting on Connect

• Go through the helpful articles in the Help Desk.
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already

One last thing, I moved your post to a more suitable thread.

Cheers

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!