Albry's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Cable car in Phu Quoc

Hi @Thao2311 and welcome to Connect!

Please be informed that I have removed your email address from your post. For privacy reasons we do not allow sharing of contact information (private or business) on Connect, such as telephone numbers, email and street addresses, etc. People who wish to contact you can use the Private Message feature here on Connect.

Since you are new here, I recommend review the following information, which will help you use the site with ease:

Cheers

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself — June 2018

@GeorgesHR Thanks for starting this thread. 

Me and My Street View Car...Me and My Street View Car...

Name: Anuradha Piyadasa
What I love about being a Local Guide: Help others to visit places like a local and protect the heritage sites by recording them using Google Maps.
My favorite [place / thing / cuisine / other] to explore: I love to protect heritage sites for the future generation. This is something i am focusing for last few years. The Google Maps has hepled me in this. I laso like to share my knowledge with people who like protecting heritage.
Fun Fact about me: I love to watch cricket and movies.

This month is special month for me as a Local Guide. The Google Local Guides program has released a video on protecting archaeological sites in Sri Lanka. I was in the "Local Hero" video series of the Local Guides Program. Have a look at the video.

I also conducted a workshop on use of Google Maps and related products in heritage research. You can find out more about the workshop by following this link.

This is a group photo taken at the workshop. 

Oh wow @AnuradhaP,

That is a great introduction. I like your street-view car. Are you not afraid that something is going to happen to the Theta while its there though?

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

Re: Mithilesh

Hi @Bhvanipur,

Welcome to Connect.

Your personal information was removed from this post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. Please take a moment to review our community policy and check these useful tips on using this community before posting.

Since you are new on the Community,

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.

Please note that I have moved your topic here - Introduce Yourself - June 2018.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

@GeorgesHR  Thanks....You have to take a risk .... 😉

Level 2

Re: Introduce Yourself - June 2018

Hi, I am a German who lifes in Egypt. I have travelled a lot around the world and found a great place at the Red Sea for recovering. I would like to show everybody how nice Africa is!

Level 6

Hi @AnuradhaP

Nice introduction with nice video and impressive photos. I appreciate You passion for guiding other's. Welcome to the global community in Connect Guide Leaders. Hoping many more contribution to make Google Maps and Connect live a better place for the World.

Good luck !

Thokchom DS

Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - June 2018

Hi @Klausowitsch

Nice to know your profile and passion of become a local guide. Welcome to the global community of Local guide connect.

Good luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 2

To start, let me introduce myself

1. Name: sandeep
  2. Location mumbai - india
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I believe that by adding  small businesses on Google Maps, I am helping them  in gaining popularity with accessibility and boost their business. I also love reading reviews other people left. It feels like a good feedback before taking service and product .
  4. My favorite [place / thing / cuisine / other] to explore: I travel a lot, but believe it or not, I do not like to  city sights Mostly I like people watching how they act .

Fun Fact about me: When reading news, I only read the headlines. because i feel bored after 1 minutes  .   i belive in practical and enjoying to monitors happenning surrounds .

Level 8

Introduce Yourself - June 2018

Hi family!!

I'm from Brazil. 🙂

Name: Marquinhos Haruki

(Local Guides Connect User Name Li0n 🙂

What do I love about being a Local Guide: The possibility of sharing a real world, also in real time. Help many number of people per square mile :).

I love to share: I love sharing photos of chocolates and capture new places in 360 photos.

After knowing the power of the local guides program data, I currently try to capture images related to accessibility too.*

How did I hear about Local Guides: In Twitter.

Fun Fact About Me: I'm looking for meet and Connect LIVE with my others LGuides Brothers.

I have a LGuides Brazilian family, but I know, there are more people like me, around the World. I always see in Google Maps. 🙂

92+me92+me

Thanks for all, my 36 Badge.

Maybe someday.

20180426_154854.jpgMy Sao Paulo City. S2

Best regards and respect  from Brazil.