Albry's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

First Post!

Hey everyone! 

Im Curt. I’m 40 and I am a local guide from Denver Colorado. I just moved back to Colorado and I am loving it here more than I did when I lived here before. 

My go to spot is anywhere out of the city. Like visiting small sleepy towns or camping. 

F8EDE61E-293B-4D61-8AA7-17CA012F0761.jpeg

Level 8

Re: First Post!

Hallo @BlackReyne

Warm Welcome to Official Connect Local Guides Community

Before to start here are some useful information’s

First you can introduce yourself in current July 2018 thread (Each month a new one is started)

If you've a question, before to contribute on Connect maybe a Local Guide already asked and received answers.

• Then think to use Search Fieldto check (in the top right hand corner).
    • You can even use keywordsaccording to your request (As you will type Connect will show you several suggestions linked to words you enter).

Of course as Local Guide you have full access to all forums to share and contribute.

• Always choose the good forum to post in order to get best feedbacks.
    • Give a clear and complete title to your post if you want Local Guides to read it and reply!
    • To be in touch with a Local Guide simply mention him/herusing @+Username in your post in order to warn it -Connect will send her/him a notification- (Typing @ in your post will allow you to see all Local Guides who contributed to your post).
    • Never share personal information’s on Connect (think to use private message if needed).

As Local Guide you can also create a Google+ page to start a Local Guides Community in locality you stay in.

Practice does make perfect

and remember active involvement promotes learning: we learn by doing.

Now you're ready to fly 😉

Regards 

bdmafuz

Level 3

Thanks much! ✌️

Former Google Contributor

Re: Encourage

Hey @nazmul11mn,

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit about yourself and get to know others.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10
Level 10

Hi @BlackReyne

First of all, a very warm welcome to connect  🙂

As you are new here, allow me to share some information you may find helpful in making your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate:

Before starting this adventurous journey on local guides connect, I suggest you to first Introduce-Yourself on April-2018 thread  

I hope you will have sufficient assistance from all these links 🙂

Best regards friend

Level 8

رد: Introduction

Hello 

feriend

VASI

Comment 

Et A jeté

Des nouvelles photos

À GOOGLE MAP

Et bonne chance

Pour la suite

Bien 

Continue

👍😉

Re: Introduction

Hi @krishna_zack and welcome to Connect!

I am going to merge your post into the current introduction thread. Please read the first post in that thread and then edit your post to fit the format there.

Thanks

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: My First Local Guides post

Hi @Tush_exxploret and welcome to Connect!

Thank you for your introduction. I will move your post to more appropriate topic - Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Since you are new to the community, you can find some useful articles that can be helpful for you: 

Looking forward for your future posts

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Introduce Yourself — June 2018

Hey @Sayanunbounded,

Welcome to Connect.

Thanks for your introduction.

I will move your topic to the Introduce Yourself — July 2018 we already have.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 7

Introduce Yourself —July 2018

Name: Vijayendra Darode

What I love about being a Local Guide:

I live by the following Sanskrit phrase as my guiding principle of contributing to Google Maps:

न चोरहार्यं न च राजहार्यंन भ्रातृभाज्यं न च भारकारी ।
व्यये कृते वर्धते एव नित्यं विद्याधनं सर्वधन प्रधानम् ॥

No one can steal it, not authority can snatch it, Not divided in brothers, not heavy to carry,
As you consume or spend, it increases; as you share, it expands,
Knowledge is the best wealth amongst all the wealth to be had.

The Local Guide gives me a powerful platform to spread the light of knowledge in this world. I want to enlighten and empower people with useful and accurate information to help them make better-informed decisions every single day of their lives.

My favorite [place / thing / cuisine / other] to explore: I am obsessed with food and travel. I love exploring new destinations, getting to know cultures, and meeting people. I am a beach bum and a hardcore pescetarian among other things.

Fun fact about me: I am a treasure trove of all kinds of anecdotes!