SAM
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself — June 2018

Hi Everyone,

Let me introduce myself :

1. Name : Dedi Sopandi Sofwan
  2. ID Connect : PaDeSSo
  3. Location : Bandung - Indonesia
  4. What I love about being a Local Guide: I believe I can do something to help another by maps. I also give them helful reviews in order they can be at their destination well.
  5. My favorite to explore: I go to some places on job by bicycle its easy to move from one to another places easly. So I can take photos, give rating and reviews on the spot.
  6. Fun Fact about me: Cool and lovely, and I have youth spirit although my age is 49 years old.

Now I guess you would like to see some photos: Uniform of my JobUniform of my Job

With My BicycleWith My Bicycle

Teaching Arabic languageTeaching Arabic language

Scout Movement TraineerScout Movement Traineer

Blood DonationBlood Donation

Dissability MeetupDissability Meetup

Knowledge sharringKnowledge sharring

With my LG's FriendsWith my LG's Friends

My LG CommunityMy LG Community

Warm Regards

Level 10

Introducing June 2018

1. Name : Budi, FX Budi Widyatmoko
  2. Location : Indonesia.
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide  :
  • I feel happy if I can help other people. No matter what his / her condition, even to strangers.
  • Google Maps help me to elaborate my passion of helping people by adding new places, editing whats wrong with name, location, categories, checking the facts, writing reviewing, upload photos.
  • Writings is my other passion. Reviewing with no character limitation make me do review of what I am passionately observe,so  we can see that my review with more than 200 characters are beyond average.
  1. My Favorite [ place / things /  cuisine / others ] :
  • My favorite places to be reviewed are public area/public transportation. Thats why my  four of five most viewed photos of my contributions are Commuter Line/Train Station : here the link of it.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Photography/5-Most-viewed-photos/td-p/876026/highlight/false

• My Favorites activities is sharing my knowledge about Google Maps and Local Guide Connect to people I met. I always introduce my self as “My name is Budi and I am a Local Guide”. If they ask back what is a Local Guide, so this is the opportunity to introducing what is Local Guide. I like to train other where is it possible. Here is my link about Local Guide as a trainer.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Local-Guides-as-a-trainer/m-p/703515#M19415...

Train how to be a Good Local Guides in front of 25 students from several universities.Train how to be a Good Local Guides in front of 25 students from several universities.

Sharing my habits that impact my contribution point in 40 Local Guides on 1st Aniversary of Jakarta Local Guides.Sharing my habits that impact my contribution point in 40 Local Guides on 1st Aniversary of Jakarta Local Guides.

Fun fact About Me :

• Couple months ago I have been interviewed by the largest Indonesian Internet Media/Magazine about Google Maps, and simple act of kindness  by being a Local Guide. I tell about what I reviewed about train/commuter line station. I do its infrastructure such tickets vending machine, parking area, covered  waiting area, toilets, dotted yellow marking line for people with vision disabilities, first aid, wheelchairs and its accessibility, area for mom and her child breastfeeding. Here the photo they took and the like of the interviewed.

https://m.detik.com/inet/cyberlife/d-3927450/cerita-inspiratif-berbagi-kebaikan-lewat-google-mapsMe showing my level and my contribution points. (Courtesy of www.detik.com)Me ...

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 6

Hi @BudiFXW

Nice introductory message and. Lovely photos. Welcome you  to  the Global Community of Local Guide connect. Hoping many contributions and sharing from you for a better Google Maps and Connect live.

My name is Thokchom DS from India.

Best of luck

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 6

Name.vinay

Place.indiaIMG_20171215_150001.jpg

Level 9

Same here Bro @Sami-ur-rahman

Wishing you all the best

Level 10

Thank you @THOKCHOM for you appreciation/

I read your introduction page that now you are retired as a pilot and became a social worker.

What kind pf social activities you are invoved ?

Can you tell me a little bit ?

Regards 

Budi

Level 6

Hi @BudiFXW

Hi Everybody !

Thokchom DS Social Worker and Format Air Force PilotThokchom DS Social Worker and Format Air Force Pilot

My name is Thokchom Dhanabir Singh. My Google Maps Local Guide Level  is 6+. Professionally, I am a Social Worker and a former Indian Air Force Pilot.

My Connect Live Video Link :

https://youtu.be/SxPckt_wW9E

Why  I Guide Others ?  

I guide others to make them available correct and accurate information about the places, items and events which in turn helps them to save their valuable time, energy and money to reach their objectives and goals.

What I Love To Contribute On Google Maps ?  

I love to contribute about Places, Items and Events which is new and unknown to the peoples of the world through Google Maps because it will help them to get correct and accurate information to realise their set objectives and goals in lesser time, with less energy and money.

Why I Love To Attend Connect LIVE 2018 ?

I love to attend this year Connect Live 2018 event because

firstly, it is a lifetime golden opportunity to attend such a grand global event at San Francisco, California;

secondly, a rarely occured opportunity to react personally and physically with all global Local Guide Leaders from different backgrounds; 

thirdly, I want to learn new techniques and skills to guide peoples on Google Maps;

fourthly, I want to share my feedbacks which I have found from my local guide experiences so far which will help Google Maps to be at the better service of the global communities and 

fifthly, I want to work continiously to realize the vision of "One World One Family" along with the Global Local Guide Leaders who are attending this grand event of "Connect LIVE 2018" at San Francisco, California.

My Video as a Social Worker:

https://youtu.be/H35Mj6-HStE

My Video at the Social Worker Press  Conference

https://youtu.be/1j1LeN5pzbw

Level 6

Hi @AdnanSami70

Welcome to the global community of Local guide connect., Once again.

Good luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 10

Amazing @THOKCHOM.

I watch two of your youtube links.

You are a humble person. In 2016 you run for Congressman right.

So you are not only a social worker but you are a politician and a Congressman sir.

Warm regards

Budi