cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - July 2017

Level 10

Dear Badruddeen  Nice Photos of Merri Marine Sanctuary Victoria Australia and also lt looks more beautiful with a Happy couple.

https://plus.google.com/+GolamAgamAzam
Level 10

Level 10

HI @Herbiejames welcome to local guide

good creativity bro nice photography 

Level 8

oh hey!

My name is Faisal, and my nickname that I always use is Fatality

I live in Miami (USA), From Kuwait, and travel between Kuwait-USA-Colombia a lot

I love contributing to local guides because I love to help people in the same way I would like to be helped!

Fun Fact? I'm Broke lol

Level 9

Hi @Badruddeen, nice to hear that you are coming to Sri Lanka on 3rd August. shall we meet somewhere?

Level 8

Hello fellow local guides. This is basically my beginning and starting point of hopefully a lot more to come on local guides connect. I'm glad to be able to start with an introduction.

1.  Name: Kelly
  2. Location: Florence, Oregon 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Giving businesses a chance to be seen by adding them to maps for the first time. The feeling and appreciation I recieve when you get to actually speak to business owners and they express frustration to you about incorrect information on maps and there unsuccessful attempts to correct the information and I'm able to fix it for them. Having something to spend my free time on that is worth something. 
  4. I love to share: I love posting photos and edits. I love researching and finding information missing or wrong on maps, knowing it's accurate, and seeing my edits get published. Investing a lot of time and dedication and having it be trusted.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I stumbled upon an invitation to become a Local Guide on maps and my curiosity led me to look into it. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: My most favorite place to be is on the Ocean. I love Technology, especially Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality & Mixed Reality. I love learning about Android anything in general. I wake up everyday with a smile and happy with my life. Life is to unpredictable not to.Most favorite place to beMost favorite place to be

Level 10

Dear Kelly Nice to introduced with you also very nice place you posted . Thanks Dear

https://plus.google.com/+GolamAgamAzam
Level 8

Ty I appreciate that.

Level 8

Hello Dear @Golam

Thanks for the compliments. By the way It's my sister. Hahahaaaa 

Cheers.

@Golam wrote:

Dear Badruddeen  Nice Photos of Merri Marine Sanctuary Victoria Australia and also lt looks more beautiful with a Happy couple.