Corrie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2017 Hi Piers

That is an engaging account of your adventure. I have never been to Warsaw (closest was Vienna). Krakow sounds delightful and teaching english there,setting it up,

@PiersM wrote:

Hi @IndiaC - Yes I am a Native English Speaker and a qualified teacher. I have several teaching qualifications and two google certs. I first got a job in Poland teaching Information Communication Technology in April 2007 in Warsaw (The capital of Poland) and then later moved to Krakow. Whilst in Krakow, I bought a flat there and then temporarily moved back to the UK for a short time. In August 2011, I moved permanently to Poland. Since then, I have been building my teaching business and in April 2014, I set up my own company so I can work freelance. I work with clients across the whole range - Universities, Schools, Companies, Language Schools and individuals... 

How about you IndiaC?

all while traveling back and forth from the UK is truly entrepreneurial. Thanks for sharing! Add me as a contact and look forward to learning more.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Level 3

Introduce Yourself

Hola amigos ! Soy nuevo en esta comunidad y no sé si estoy escribiendo de manera correcta, si estoy escribiendo en el foto correcto,... no lo sé pero ya iré ganando práctica jeje.

Nombre: Luis Yeste

Que me gusta de ser Local Guide: Me encanta visitar lugares, sacar fotografías, disfrutarlos yo mismo o en compañía y después tener la oportunidad de compartir esa experiencia con los demás usuarios de esta plataforma o de otras, discutir sobre ellos, etc

Me gusta compartir: Actualmente estudio Ingenieria Civil, me gusta compartir fotos que tengan que ver con la temática que estoy estudiando, puentes, embalses, presas (como se puede comprobar en mi perfil)

Cómo llegué a Local Guide: De pura suerte, compartí fotos en Google Maps y curioseando encontré eso de "Local Guides", lo cuál me encantó y aquí estoy

Datos interesantes sobre mí: Estudio Ingenieria Civil en la Universidad de Granada, tengo un perro, amo la naturaleza, soy deportista,...,

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2017

P1100506.JPG

Thanks @Corrie for the template !

Hiya everyone !!

1. Name: Andrey
  2. Location: Ciruas, Serang-Banten
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Iam a believer of "whoever makes other live easy, God will then makes his live easier too". 
    This is match with LG spirits and i really enjoy my stay here.
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos! 
    I'm feeling joy seeing number of view (in map) or likes (in LG) and wonderful feeling when my picture get kudo-ed here ^_^.
    i Love to share storefront of Local Business, not only because they always get hit in maps 😛 but helping the owner so their business is easier to found is really interesting (although i'm not being charged by them ;))
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I want to know if i can get new route to my workplace - and realized that i can't find my workplace in G Maps since it's just established within 2 yr (LOL)
    Googling the way how i can add to map - and HERE I AM 🙂 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: i love doing sport so i can eat a lot ^_^ 
    you can find my new picture of vlogs on  Instagram : @pyerdna 

cheers,

Andrey

Level 7
Level 7

15541533_1278608798876570_8700730432572189543_n.jpg

Hello @Corrie, I'm R.K.Jan. I'm Job holder, Working as a Jounalist in Priyo.com. this online news Portal in @Dhaka, Bangladesh. 

I love about being a Local Guide: i just love to share about Bangladesh to world. I want to also meet up with wonderful people which guys are working as a local guide. 

15822638_1309644835772966_7242538664557635778_n.jpg
I love to share: I love to share that, where i'm going to visit and collect to correct information. Developed Google Maps also.

15578236_1280272082043575_6072283975661303209_o.jpg

How did I hear about Local Guides: I know about local guide in newspaper. when i have seen here (Bangladesh) is a community for a local guide. now i'm waiting to meet another guide.

Fun Fact About Me: My name is R.K.Jan. this is short from. ma full name is M. Rezaul Karim. i have a 150cc bike, I love to drive bike, i just think that i'm born for racing. i love to discover my Bangladesh, i'm Taking a lot of photos in my Facebook and Instagram. if you want to go there than you click on this link: rkjan.xyz
15400968_1267818386622278_3423437326580118391_n.jpg

Level 3

Name - Sam Waters

Location - Bournemouth, United Kingdom

I joined for a bit of fun and have now become addicted to adding photos and just reviewing places I like, my friends do find it strange when I take photos of food and places randomly and then ask " why do you do it and what's in it for you?" every time.

being a student and knowing the best and good prices places in town in crucial and being a local guide has helped me find and seek out these places such as last night with my Chinese food. 

Anyway happy adding and editing and nice to meet you all. 

Level 8

Hi Sam,

Great post and a question I have heard often----on photos or other matters.

Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.

Albert Einstein

Thanks for your posting and reviews.

@SamW wrote:

Name - Sam Waters

Location - Bournemouth, United Kingdom

I joined for a bit of fun and have now become addicted to adding photos and just reviewing places I like, my friends do find it strange when I take photos of food and places randomly and then ask " why do you do it and what's in it for you?" every time.

being a student and knowing the best and good prices places in town in crucial and being a local guide has helped me find and seek out these places such as last night with my Chinese food. 

Anyway happy adding and editing and nice to meet you all. 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Level 4

Introduce yourself 2017

1. Name:               Odessa & Kaarem PERAWITI            
  2. Location:      Manurewa,   Auckland.              NEW ZEALAND
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide:  Looking forward to the summits and would really like to strive toward creating a bigger community within New Zealand. Will enjoy immensely watching the growth for New Zealand as country by putting more of it on the map and building our community to show case it to the world.
  4. I love to share: Because sharing is caring and I love the fact that a really good photo can save someone time when they can see what the place looks like. It makes it a hundred times easier for everyone.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides:
  6. Fun Facts About Me: 

Level 3

Hi,  my name is Andres Marcelo. 

I'm from Bogota Colombia,  and I'm new in this Local Guides,  I hope to know more people and work with them.

Cheers from Colombia. 

Level 5

Hello everyone,

I am Sutapa. I am from kolkata, India. I am very happy to join google local guide team. I love to travel and want to know more than what I can read and frame it in my camera. I love to share my photos. If you want to know anything about India, I am always here to help you.

Thank you,

Sutapa

Level 7

Introduce Yourself - January 2017

Introduce Yourself - January 2017

Hello All ... I am a Local Guide Come Blogger at www.dayonmyplate.in

I like to travel. Find my details here : 

:

1. Name: Papri Ghosh
  2. Location: Darjeeling (West Bengal, India)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love that no matter where I am in the world, I can open Google Maps and get great recommendations from people who's opinions I trust. I can also meet up with wonderful people who I have met through this truly global program 🙂
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos, add new places, ideas on different places using blog. You may go through my blogs at dayonmyplate.in. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Google Search is the best option for this. 

@Pelling (Visit Us at www.dayonmyplate.in)@Pelling (Visit Us at www.dayonmyplate.in)