Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Re: Introduce Yourself Here

Hello! I am Matthew 🙂

Level 4

Apenas conocí este medio de local guide y me parece maravilloso que personas de mi ciudad y del mundo entero contribuyanos a mejorar Google maps, y que día a día la comunidad continúe creciendo saludos compañeros 

Level 5

welcome matthewh. where u from? 

Level 5
Level 5

Introduce Yourself Here

Hi 

I am JAWAHAR located  from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 

new to google   local guide after understand google  guides  uses 

need to know more details about other  task to  participate 

Googler

Re: Welcome to Taupo Local Travel Guide

Hi @RameshL and welcome to Connect. We love when Local Guides introduce themselves upon joining. I'm going to move your post to the Introduce Yourself thread as Made by Local Guides is for Local Guides to share My Maps they've created, videos, guides or other information. Feel free to share more about Taupo and if you can, please link to some of the locations on Google Maps or share photos so we can experience Taupo through a Local Guide's eyes. 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Googler

Re: Local Guides Malang Raya, mampir sini ker!

Welcome to Connect! I am going to move your post to the Introduce Yourself thread. 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 5

I am from Mexico

Hola yo soy Israel y soy de los pocos local Guides nivel 5 en México 

Level 2

My name is Gurjeet and im From India

Level 6

Introduce myself

Hi everybody !

I am Rizky Abdi Prabowo

19 years old

I like to know new things learn something etc

I am newbie here,i hope somebody can help me to be expert here.

Thanks

Level 8

Re: I am from Mexico

Hola israelx bienvenido a la comunidad