Corrie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Introduce Yourself Here

Hello

I am Pradip Chakrabarti from West Bengal , India. I like google map. and i am add many place in my area.

But many place till now not reviews.

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself Here

Hi @Pradip_Kumar

Thanks to join. I am very happy. Please wait for RL reviews. 

Enjoy Map

Thanks and Regard
Debanjan Chakrabarti
Level 4

Hi, I'm Melanie! I'm from Wake Forest, NC (just outside of Raleigh, the state capital). I love being a local guide for so many reasons, but primarily because of the awesome business owners/managers I get to meet and sometimes even create relationships with them! It's a great way to make an introduction and to let them know about their opportunity to claim their listing on Google Maps (I'm also an Official City Partner with the GYBO program). I was invited to join the Raleigh Local Guides by my friend +Martin Brossman, a BOSS at reviewing! I look forward to learning more about each of you here!

Level 4

1. Name: Melissa
  2. Location: Greater Boston area, USA
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Sharing the awesome places I've been which I hope all help others to discover them.
  4. I love to share: Gluten free recommendations, great places to walk, pictures (when I remember to take them!)
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I can't recall tbh. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I've jumped out of a plane on my own 20 times (& hope to start doing it again soon) and I'm a medium and psychic reader in my spare time. 😄

Level 8

1. Name :  Nalin K
  2. Location : Colombo , Sri Lanka
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide : being a local guide have various benefits 🙂 one of them is able to access to google map and see recommendation about a place where i have never been 🙂
  4. I love to share : Depends on the situation. most of time i love to share pictures 🙂 Seeing how many views they get and knowing how many people they help makes me want to keep sharing. Also Good tips about a place which i discovered.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides : From a Co Worker whom suppose to be a google map  contributor from our country
  6. Fun Fact About Me : I LOVE DOGS ! I have a Dorberman named Ruby and he is my travel partner in most of trips 🙂 
Level 5

My Welcome Note to Local Guides

PicsArt_07-14-08.29.28.jpg

Hi Local Guides!,my name is Xesus Fiuza,come from Galicia (Northwestern Spain) ,i'm working in a new Cybersecurity project,it's very fun this new web,NICE TO MEET YOU,SEE YOU!

Googler

Re: My Welcome Note to Local Guides

Welcome! Please post your introduction on this official thread to connect with Local Guides of all levels worldwide. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 7

• Name: Bernard
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: I like being a local guide because i always uses of google maps app to mark the places i visited frequently and too get the new friends from all over the world.
  • I love to share: I love to share my knowledge about a new places and the pictures taken by myself ! 
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: The first time I know the local guide programs is through 'Google Maps' keyword on the Google search engine.

Connect Moderator

My Welcome Note to Local Guides

20160709_11054212121.jpg

Hi Local Guides!, my name is Naresh Darji, come from Gandhinagar (India) , NICE TO MEET YOU, SEE YOU!

•  I love to share photos! in Google Maps.
  • I am very happy to join this community and helping peoples.

I am also owner of Gandhinagar Local Guide unofficialy community

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 5

1. Name: Shoikat
2. Location: Mymensing, Bangladesh.
3. What do i love about being a local guide: I love being a local guide because i love to share experience's with everyone.
4. About me : I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things i like to do, to see and to experience. I like to smell the wind coming from the ocean. I like to look at the clouds in the sky with a blank mind.........