Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Places

Thanks so much greatly appreciated, how are you and happy Sunday

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself — February 2024

1. Name: Comfort idowu

2. Location: Lagos State Nigeria 

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: One of my favorite things about being a Local Guide is letting people from all over the world experience my local area. It makes me so happy to add new places, post pictures, and share stories about shops, historical sites, and anything else in my area.

4. My favorite thing to explore: I

Screenshot_20240207-014052.png

love finding new places in my area and taking pictures of the small businesses in my town or historical sites.

5. Fun fact about me: I'm happy to talk about my volunteer work as a Local Guide, encourage others to join it and add to what they know about their area.

Level 8

Introduce Yourself February 2024

1. Name: Comfort idowu

2. Location: Lagos State Nigeria 

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: One of my favorite things about being a Local Guide is letting people from all over the world experience my local area. It makes me so happy to add new places, post pictures, and share stories about shops, historical sites, and anything else in my area.

4. My favorite thing to explore: I love finding new places in my area and taking pictures of the small businesses in my town or historical sites.

5. Fun fact about me: I'm happy to talk about my volunteer work as a Local Guide, encourage others to join it and add to what they know about their area.

Screenshot_20240207-014052.png

 I am Comfort idowu of Ceedees Consult Lagos Nigeria 

Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself February 2024

Hi @Ceedees and thank you for introducing yourself.

I see it's a duplicate post but nonetheless, the best place to introduce yourself is in our monthly Introduce yourself post and for this reason I am moving your second and more detailed introduction to that post. As well as keeping Connect better organized, by moving your introduction here, more Local Guides are likely to greet you and you will also see the introduction of other Local Guides.

Enjoy!

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 7

شلال القلت جمال يستحق المشاهدة

FB_IMG_17077131314561225.jpg

شلال القلت المحويت 2023
🇾🇪😍 جمال رباني خيالي يستحق التأمل والمشاهدة

Level 8

Hello world,

I'm Syed Raiyan from Dhaka, Bangladesh. 😁

IMG_20240120_212400_089~2.jpg
A photo of me standing in Mahera Jamidar Bari, Tangail. 🏛

I'm here on Connect and have just registered for participation on the Local Guides Top 100 Leaderboards 🏅. It's great being a member of this wonderful community! I look forward to learning more about how I can improve my contributions and help make Google Maps a better place for everyone.

Thanks again,
Syed Raiyan

PS: You can check my Google map contribution from here

Syed Raiyan
Google Moderator

Re: CowgirlUSA

Hi @CowgirlUSA,

Thank you for sharing! Since you are new in the community, I will merge your post to our monthly introduction post, where you can tell us more about yourself and to meet other Local Guides. 

Please note that, any kind of promotion is not allowed here on Connect, including self promotion as it is against our Program Rules. I also suggest you to check out the following article: Your guide to Connect to get to know the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Hey @shahinurime 

Welcome to LG Connect 🥳

I am Mayuri Kubal, Local Guide Level 7 Connect ID :  @MayuriKubal I love contributing to Maps. I generally post about many restaurants that I go to. I love reviewing places and connecting with new LGs. Traveling, clicking and reviewing are some of my favourite pastimes. Happy Guiding 🌏

Lots of love and best wishes
Mayuri Kubal
#LocalGuideOfMaharashtra
#IndiaLocalGuide

Check my latest post here  5 Years of Local Guiding and many more to come!!! 

Level 8

Hi. Am Ayesha Abdul Khader, mother of 3 wonderful kids. Am basically from India and lives in Ajman, UAE. 

I like exploring nature friendly places and having yummy foods.Being a Google local guide was a dream for me because i always like guiding people with proper informations.

I have been reviewing since my 12th grade education and it's still moving on.

Really very happy to reach level 8. Also a  heartwarmimg moment knowing people are useful from my reviews by their likes.

Being local guide,  i focus on providing informative reviews and photos of bus stations, restaurants,  hospitals, schools,  shopping malls, hyper market etc.

InShot_20240214_124509477.jpg

 In this Photos, you can find me exploring Korfakan, a beautiful place at UAE. 

Level 10

Hello friends myself Jitender Kumar from New Delhi, India at Level-10.  I am feeling proud to be a  Master Director, Reviewer, photographer, Trailblazer, Fact finder & New contributor. I have great fun to explore local shopkeepers and their businesses. I remain available almost time to solve the queries like as exact location, availability of product and review the facts with best of my knowledge.  Also like to visit historical,  natural and religious places in my country as well as abroad. Also willing to see the Google at a position where anyone get solutions of his queries 

Polish_20240207_085359612.png

With love & regards
JSharma Local Guide Delhi
#Local Guide India