GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2018

@IlyazBeck warm welcome to local guides connect community.

Level 10

Sister @LaxmiG1 warm welcome to local guides connect community month of February 2018.

Level 10

@romik warm welcome to local guides connect community. 

Level 10

Brother @Wawan410 welcome to local guides connect community.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Hohest is best policey

Hi @Niteshkumarbgp444,

I wanted to welcome you to Connect and to inform you that I've moved your post into this month's Introduce Yourself thread. Please feel free to share a bit about yourself, like for example where exactly are you from or you can share a fun fact about yourself.

See you around,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Brother @Haruki warm welcome to local guides connect community month of February 2018.

Former Google Contributor

Re: hello freinds my name is anurag soni and my work boiler opretar

Hi @anuragsoni and nice to meet you!

My name is Klaudiya and I wanted to wish you a warm welcome to Connect.

Since you are new here, I recommend reading this post for tips and best practices when using Connect. You can also check out this post, if you are interested in knowing how to write a good post. If you have any questions, try searching the community first because chances are someone had that question before, or you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.

Note: I've moved your post into this month's Introduce yourself thread. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself with the community.

Hope that this was helpful,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi Bro @MdEmranulHoque how are you?

Many thanks.  It's always nice to see you!

Best regards.  🙂

Level 10

I am good brother @Haruki & what about you ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Niceley said @Vinod-MP