GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2018

Hi GUS!

I just started posting in LGC about a week ago but I've been a local guide for a few years now.  

1. Name: John
  2. Location: Hampton Virginia (and everywhere else!)
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: One of my favorite things is being able to point out a great spot to eat where ever I go and share it with someone.  Good service and food needs to be recognized!  Being a local guide also gets me out to shoot more photographs and experiment with 360 photography.  
  4. My favorite thing to explore: Parks and Museums.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I'm trying to be the modern Renaissance man!  Art and technology combine with drones, 360 cameras, cell phones, robots, etc. I love it all 😉360 from Ricoh Theta V360 from Ricoh Theta V

Newport News VA from Inspire 1 droneNewport News VA from Inspire 1 drone

Stitched pano from Phantom 4 droneStitched pano from Phantom 4 drone

I'm on a boat!  ~with MochiI'm on a boat! ~with Mochi

Level 8

Good luck with your wish to visit New York.  It will not dissapoint you!

Level 9

Good evening!! 

Very pleased to meet you all, and looking forward to having a fruitful discussion later on.

1. Name: Ren
  2. Location: Berlin (but born and raised in Tokyo)
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I like to take pictures of landscapes, and this is a great opportunity for me to share what I saw or experienced with billions of users. 
  4. My favorite thing to explore: Museums, historical sites and good restaurants.
  5. Fun Fact about me: Currently trying to make a career change. A student of politics getting into the world of web design
Level 5

Sunrise mall mojokerto

Hai teman teman saya baru pertama kali, perkenalkan nama saya ace, saya kebetulan sedang ada tugas dari oerusahaan di mijokerto, saya mau ngasih tau nie all, di sunrise tgl 17 ada acara pertunjukan barongsay, nanti saya upload foto ma video nya ya, oke just info aja all

Former Google Contributor

Hey @JayToTheTee,

That is a great introduction. I hope you like the community here on Connect and we get to see more of your posts.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi guys....

hi guys want to say hi

Former Google Contributor

Re: hi guys....

Hi @Anonymous,

A warm welcome to Connect.

As it looks like you are new here why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides?

Here are some tips for getting started: 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Share a story with your photo(s) - tell your fellow Local Guides something about the location's history, why you like it,  a few details on what is in the pictures, etc. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead.
  • Тhere is also a photo limit of 1,000 photos on Connect. If you've reach this limit, you'll have to delete older images before uploading new images. Learn more here.

This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. Don't forget to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides on our February 2018 introduction thread, too, if still you haven't done it yet, and feel free to ask if you need any help or tips. 

Best regards!

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 7

1. Name: Mohammad Zaid
  2. Location: Faridabad ( India )
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: It is the place where i can share my knowledge and experience of places to the people. it is the best place to help people from your experiences. 
  4. My favorite thing to explore: New places 
  5. Fun Fact about me: i am very funny
Level 10

@GraceBiano warm welcome to local guides connect community.

Level 7

Thank you so much @MdEmranulHoque