BellaWi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

I am a country guide

I am not a local guide. I am a country guide. I learn Thai langwich and 11 years adventure Thailand. i am still on the road after 11 years driving all over Thailand country. now i can speak 8 languages + Thai. I am happy to bing here

Level 10

Re: I am a country guide

Level 5

Ask please

Level 10

Level 5

I am a early retired from europe. it is much more than enough money to live in Thailand. I start up many different business and relationship almost all citys in Thailand only not to be boring here. i feel freedom on the road now !

Level 10

From which country are you? I have a friend that followed your steps and now lives on a beach.

Level 5

Whoever needs my help i will be glad to help.

Sorry it is midnight here and i need to sleep, i have to drive early. please don't ask me where to. I am driveing everyday without destination

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2017

1. Name: Brandon
  2. Location: Nashville, Tennessee
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Helping the community by improving Google Maps, navigation, and helping people find what they're looking for. Volunteering to help improve and better the community and world as a whole is rewarding. 
  4. I love to fix, improve, add: I enjoy fixing problems, adding places, improving the content that may be missing or is incomplete. I also volunteer as a Waze Editor.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Four years ago, while visiting Chicago, I saw a Google crew in a mall handing out swag while trying to get people to rate/review places. Years later, I looked into improving local maps, updating restaurants that had relocated, and found my opportunity to help. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I like extreme sports. Sky diving, scuba diving, staying busy, traveling, keeping life new and fulfilled. I love building and driving my car. 

I'm a late addition to the forum. Just hit Level 5 and thought I'd find other ways to help in the community. Wish there was some sort of group, activity, get-together in the area. There seems to be a huge international presence, here.

FB_IMG_1482804367947.jpg 11160050_10205019631943839_137636775138798_o.jpg

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2017

Hi, My Introduction to Google Local Guid 

1. Name: Asheesh Pandey
  2. Location: Lucknow, India (Originally from Chitrakoot, Uttar Pradesh, India)
  1. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I would like help to people search the place near by me. This help to people to find find places in unknown localities.
  2. I love to share: I specially focus the place of government organisation,  banks, police station, hospitals, departments, Institute, Historic places etc with pics of respective places 
  3. How did I hear about Local Guides: I became a Local Guides in 2013 and joined this awesome team in 2016. 
  4. Fun Fact About Me: I like to play with little children and want to be like a them.I like to watch stand Up comedy.
Asheesh Pandey
Level 2
Level 2

Introduction

Good morning/afternoon/evening, my name is JC Niday from Las Vegas, I would like to thank everyone for the invitation to join local guides. I look forward to being an active contributor.