MarinSt's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: ii

Hi @jitendrakumar2 

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

As this seems to be one of your first posts in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know how to interact with the community:

• Go through the helpful articles in the Help Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 1

Jiling Nuwakot diyale

10592698_1475808439347979_295598386274629358_n.jpg

Level 10

Re: Jiling Nuwakot diyale

Hi @santoshbajagain 

As this seems to be one of your first posts in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know how to interact with the community:

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 3

Border Trade services.

My wearhouse

Level 10

Re: Border Trade services.

Hi @Zawminoo 

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 2

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2018

Hi @Rezgar, I'm so sorry.

I'll be more careful next time.

XOXO

Level 10

Thank you, my dear friend, @Sandra_Dee

Best Regards
Rezgar

Former Google Contributor

Re: Local guide

Hola @Germanlocal1 y bienvenido en Connect,

Tal vez no sabes pero en Connect no se permiten promociones de ningún tipo - autopromoción, promoción comercial, ect., ya que constituyen una violación con las reglas de Local Guides.

Como eres nuevo en la comunidad, será útil para ti leer los siguientes consejos: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Si tienes preguntas y quieres conocer mejor el programa Local Guides puedes visitar nuestro Help Desk o simplemente buscar en la comunidad lo que han compartido los demás.

También te recomiendo leer el siguiente artículo de consejos que te ayudarán en tus futuras publicaciones: What makes a good post?

Tal vez querrás contarnos un poco más sobre ti. Puedes presentarte en nuestro tema mensual Introduce Yourself donde voy a trasladar tu publicación.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: Introduce yourself

Hello @bhavay_foodster,

Welcome to Connect.

I think @AmbrishVarshney already provide nice steps for you to start off. 

In addition to that I will move your post the Introduce Yourself - August 2018 thread, because it will fit better there and you can meet with the other Local Guides. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hello @Sandra_Dee Do not worry about this, I also got the same message from @Rezgar I am new here too and after all we are still learning. So as you can see, I have now added the @ sign. We learn as we go along. Have a nice day, Orla