MarinSt's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2018

Hi Sandra Dee, I just introduced myself today also, my name is Orla and I am from Dublin, Ireland. WELCOME to Google connect

Level 10

Hi @Sandra_Dee  

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

As this seems to be one of your first posts in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know how to interact with the community:

• Go through the helpful articles in the Help Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

Re: Introduction

Hi @Eire27  

As this seems to be one of your first posts in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know how to interact with the community:

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself —July 2018

Hi @LucaM  

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 7

Introduce Yourself - August 2018

• Name: Buddhadeb Dutta
  • Location: Joypur ,Small village in the district of Bankura, West Bengal, India
  • What I love about being a Local Guide: I find Google Maps one of the most helpful apps that people now a days use in many aspects of their daily activities. Actually we can't travel any place without help of google maps.So the fact that all the info I get from it is added by Local Guides like myself, motivates me to share my knowledge of places with everyone. If my contribution helps someone, it makes me very happy.Local Guide  Connect  is another level of collaboration that make me very authentic and I enjoy being here with all of you!
  • My favorite thing to explore: 
  • In the recent months I have visited mostly common tourist places and cities with cultural or historical importance (museums, monuments, hospitals, zoos, cathedrals, art houses, church, palace, mountain hill, etc.). However, my all-time passion is nature . I’m trying to reproduce whatever I’ve tasted during my travels. It’s never the same but I keep trying.
  • Fun Fact about me: I am a teacher but I am a nature lover. Photography is one of my hobby. Also I am a teacher of Mathematics.I think in the nature of universe, everything isssss mathematics.
  • I like to play a vital role in improvement of Google maps.
  • So many thanks to Google to be a local guide. (Buddhadeb Dutta)

Level 8

Thankyou so much, Orla

Level 8

Thankyou so much, from Orla

Level 8

Thank you so much

Level 8

Hello, Thank you so much