MariaBi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - August 2017

Pleasure to meet you here dear @Berty_Arie. Welcome to LG family. Stay connected, happy mapping. 🙂

Level 10

Welcome to LG family dear car lover @dikyshiddiq.

Happy to got you here. 🙂

Level 10

Hi @AkashInd, Welcome to the LG family. Happy mapping. 🙂

Level 5

My name is Kate. I currently reside in a South Western Florida town Lehigh Acres. Throughout my childhood I was fortunate enough to have lived in Europe, and this is where my life long journey of loving to travel began. My family went as many places as time allowed. We visited many castles, ruins, the Ifle tower, the windmills of Holland. Etc..

Long line of traveling includes California, every state in between there, and Baltimore, I was born in beautiful West Virginia, spent a good amount of time living in the beautiful horse capitol of the world, KY. Many roads covered between Chicago, and Florida in the last 25 years.

I love sharing my photographs with the world, and I seek out new places to dine, be entertained, boating, fishing, hiking, and finding hidden treasures along my travels, I'm here to share all of those with everyone enjoying all of our contributions to Google map.

I honestly came about doing this a long time ago, when there just weren't a lot of input into locations.

You will see my input/ photo's in many different places on Google map. 

My input may not always be all peaches and cream, but I am very fair when considering a review on places to stay, dine, and entertainment. My vacations now consist of road trips, different places to go everyday. Then when I need to kick my feet up for a few days, I'll head down to the Florida Key's, where there are so many  activities, and places to visit.

Please keep taking the time to snap some photo's, and sharing your experiences, because I'm doing along side with you allMy view from my home in Sunny FloridaMy view from my home in Sunny Florida

Level 8

Great post @Berty_Arie and welcome to the Google family.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Level 8

Welcome to the FamilyWelcome to the Family

@dikyshiddiq wrote:

Hi... my name is diky... I love traveling with car

Im from Bogor, West Java, Indonesia. I really interested with Local Guides, at first it really helpful to find something that i need in new area.. But now, i want to join and contribute at local guide to make google maps even more useful.. I am excited to contribut add some 360 photos, it is still rare at my area.. 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Level 5

Thanks @BishowvijayaP

Level 5

Thanks @IndiaC

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself for August 2017

I love to see you jumping in to #kudoscouple @LucioV!

Level 3

Re: Introduce Yourself for August 2017

@LilMamaChris31 best of luck for the summit