cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2024

Namaskar,

@MoniDi 

Thanks for sharing about @Lukelhm! Lucas ..

Level 8

Thanks, @MoniDi for such an honor!

Level 8

That's right @Tushar_Suradkar . Every time I need to plan a holiday, I first check for places to visit rather than staying at the hotel and just relaxing.

Level 8

@AdamGT I think that's why we are local guides, because we go beyond what most people usually do. The last time I went on holiday with my family I was paying attention to how they were just there, enjoying the moment, while I was not only enjoying the moment but also thinking about what to write about the places and experiences to let other people know about the experience.

Level 9

Dear @Lukelhm 

Great to have you here. Your passion for exploring and sharing experiences shines through in your role. Your love of national parks, restaurants and museums makes you a versatile guide. And I must say, your dedication to exploring new places is admirable! Looking forward to reading more about your adventures and insights.

Happy guiding!

Hi @MoniDi

Thank you so much for sharing Introduce Yourself April 2024 with us. 

Greetings from Barishal, Bangladesh.
Level 8

Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Hello @Lukelhm  nice to meet you. I am glad to know that you are also a local guide visiting new places on foot like me. But yes we Bangladeshis love football like Argentinian Messi 😊, and I am an Argentinian supporter.

Thank you @MoniDi also for introducing us to the new local guide Lukelhm.

Md. Khokon Sharker
Connect Moderator

We certainly go beyond what most people do @Lukelhm and I most certainly understand what you described what about your last holiday.  I've only just returned from a 5-week interstate/overseas holiday and my partner wasn't at all enthusiastic about me taking photos every few steps along our way and even far more less enthusiastic about the hours I spend doing what I'm doing on Connect. 

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 8

#hurghada

Nice photos form where I work 

Hurghada, Egypt

If someone from our team like to visit I will be you local guide 

And I like to do 

1000089934.jpg

1000077134.jpg

1000091426.jpg

1000091427.jpg

1000091434.jpg

1000081313.jpg

1000077881.jpg

1000077880.jpg

  

Level 9

Betreff: #hurghada

@Nageh ein toller Urlaubsort 

Level 8

Betreff: #hurghada

@Annaelisa  Danke 🙏

Und ich freue mich darauf, Sie zu sehen, falls Sie in Zukunft einen Besuch planen