brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

@MahbuburRahman Warm welcome to local guides connect community. 

Level 6

@Yingwen , @Newnew,  I know this statue in Stokholm, i think it's called 'sangen'. I always forget to take photos for statues and i don't know why.

Maybe this is the exeption, i shot these marble statues in Tuileries Garden during my  travel to France in 2012.

DSC00607.JPGNymph.JPG

Level 5

2016-05-19 08.29.04.jpg

Name: eran Blaustein

About myself:

I work as ecommerce trader and consult to small business in this field.

My hobbies: I love extreme sport, in the past rode motorcycles and scuba diving, today my main hobby is motor paragliding which allow me to explore the word from the air.

What I Love about being a local guide: I travel a lot and have the ability to provide full honest review, I found out especially in my region that most of the reviews are not honest and does not give the Faithfull review.

I enjoy being part of the biggest community of google, I myself use the reviews and information about places in order to decide where to visit, I love that I can say what I felt and what I think about the place.

Hope I will be able to provide good information and help good and honest business to succeed.

My Favorite Places to review: as a father for 3 small kids I love review kid's attraction as you never know what to expect when you arrive.

I plan to travel around the world with my kids to Australia and New Zealand

2016-11-24 17.27.03.jpg

Level 10

@Reddy101 & @JulianaT Warm welcome to local guides connect community. 

Level 6

Introduce Yourself — April 2018

19059790_1486544271408575_881780484367854976_n.jpg

1. Name: Zlata
  2. Location: Cherkassy, ​​Ukraine
  3. About Myself: I like to rummage through the Internet and find all the necessary and unnecessary information, find mistakes, correct them and admire your work. Without trips my life becomes boring, that's why i always try to travel, no matter where and when.
  4. Being a Local Guide: to correct mistakes, add new information, be a pioneer in places where any expert has reached 😁
  5. What I love to do: no matter what I do on the Internet, I need to search for something in parallel. I will not calm down until I find it. In my free time I travel. I like to visit places where I have not been yet. I like both gambling and calm in nature rest. I'm an urban person, it's hard for me to stay in the countryside for a long time. The city's lights are always calling and beckoning me.
  6. Fact about me: I can not be forced to do something that I do not like, do not matter it's work or request from the relatives. I'm a very stubborn person. Hardworking and pedantic. If I am insterested in something, I will not rest until I achieve it.
  7. Looking forward: meeting with you in October and our further cooperation in all directions.
Level 10

@Pradeep_Solanki & @Sammy23 Warm welcome to local guides connect community. 

Level 10

@Ryhorn Warm welcome to local guides connect community. 

Level 6

hi every one 

1. Name: Mostafa Azzouz
  2. Location: Living in jeddah Saudi Arabia , I am Syrian 
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide:   For me , being a local guide is not limited to rate and adding photos on map only , It’s like adding micro details to add value to particular place. Like a restaurant has a Gazebo , or a park has a pool , or a pedistrian has a jogger track around . This will improve mapping experinces.

I want to make maps talkative by adding suitable pics , videos and reviews . My internal desire is to add values to quality mapping experinces by giving feedback to unnoticed elements to make it user friendly up to maximum extend . 

4. My favorite cuisine to explore: I like all kind of food , amd i like to explore new types of it especially the one that i didn't tried before . Surly sweets are the best .
  5. Fun Fact about me: I like traveling . eating , meeting friends , and exploring new places 
Level 5

A mountain on Koh Chang Island, ThailandA mountain on Koh Chang Island, Thailand

Hi, everyone.

I’m Takashi from Japan and new here.

Let me introduce myself.

1. Name: Takashi
  2. Location: Nontaburi(near Bangkok), Thailand & Hyogo(its famous city is Kobe), Japan.
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I’d love to share places and information on Google Map because there millions places that we don’t know yet but exciting place. Some interesting places are only known among local people but if we share, the places are known in all over the world!! Let’s enjoy fantastic places together.
  4. My favorite place to explore: You’ll find me on mountains or in forests because I love running in nature. It makes me so happy and  refresh. In Japan, it is so easy to find the running places where we can enjoy the nature but in Thailand, it is very hard to find those places. I’ve been trying to share running places in Thai.
  5. Fun fact about me: I born in Japan and have lived in Japan around 30 years. But I moved and started to live in Thailand from 2017. I love learning foreign languages. Now I studied Thai. It makes me so useful to find the good places in Thailand. In Thailand, there are so many place only explained in Thai. I love to share very local places such as local restaurant with a only Thai menu. It is challenging and so much fun experience. Let’s enjoy together.
Level 5

1. Name: Karyna 
  2. Location: Antibes, France
  3. About myself: I am ukrainian living in France. I am a doctorant and my research is in Computer Science. 
  4. What I love about being a Local Guide: Numerous people improve everyone's everyday life just by adding small information on google maps. I am glad to make my small contribution, knowing that this will be helpful to somebody else. I constantly use google maps for navigation in my town and especially when travelling. I am over grateful each of google maps contributors, together we rock!
  5. What I like to add to Google Maps: I like to add photos and new places, responding to questions and add opening hours. Also I like to leave extra positive and extra negative reviews (depending on my experience), so others are aware about a place. 
  6. Fun Fact about me: I am in France since 2 years and learning french was a big achievement. It happens often to be lost in translation and also end up in a funny situation, I have them a lot! The least awkward is when I complemented my dentist with nice EARS instead of EARRINGS 🙂