brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hello @AnuradhaP

Thank you very much for your suggestion !  I've just made the change.

😉 

Yurani 

Level 5

@andretw, I love your picture! And welcome. 🙂 

Level 6

Hi May
Welcome to connect 🙂

Level 10

@Yurani Now it looks human....😊

Level 10

@Mayhsu Welcome to Local Guides Connect... You should have post it on May, May. Nice intro and beautiful photo.... Come to Sri Lanka, you can eat lots of spicy food... Just kidding....😉

Level 10

@Guzzy would love to see your beautiful face.. .

Level 10

Finally, a lady from my country. Nice see you @NiroshaJ. Hope we could have another meetup going around the country...

Level 10

20180115_172702-01.jpeg

1. Name: Kamal
  2. Location : Agadir is a major city in mid-southern Morocco. Agadir is located on the shore of the Atlantic Ocean near the foot of the Atlas Mountains.
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide : Helping people to find the right places to go, with the best descriptions and good pictures.
  4. What do I love about being a local guide : Sharing anything and everything useful.
  5. I love to share : I love to share reviews on map to make better choice, and new pictures of new places.
  6. How did I hear about Local Guides : Before it's just a hobby to help google improve their free services like Google Translate, Google maps maker, Street View and Google Maps... But now it's more then a hobby, cause i'm working to help people even citizens or tourist cause i understand that there are few informations in the maps, and as a I'm a municipal official I'm working hard to help by adding more official places with trusted informations and best descriptions with the best pictures and 360 photo too.
  7. Fun Fact About Me : I can't sleep until I finish helping people by adding some new informations or pictures of new places or just answering some questions, I don't know if this is fun but this is one of the most interesting things I see for me.

maps.jpg

Level 5

You are most welcome.

Level 6

Hi my name is Royyan Rijal Ramadhan. You can call me Roy or Royyan. I am originally from Indonesia, but I currently live in Germany. I have done a year of social volunteering in the school for children and teenagers with disabilities.
I had to look for a way to understand them better and culture in general,
Thus, I communicated with people as many as I could, traveled around during my free time, and got to know the area.
I completely fell in love with the country and was trying to integrate into the society by improving language and discovering surroundings. Also, I had to understand how everything works here, for example, the public transportation, regional trains and buses with their own system that was absolutely new for me. I also was looking for interesting places, memorials, infamous cities with history and trying to find more information about them to understand how and why it all was created. I already got a lot of local friends here and some other foreigners were coming to visit and we were always making some kind of small tours. I was always googling some information or asking somebody about the places, we were going to visit and was sharing it with my companions. I like to make trips more interesting and informative, so when I found the information about this event Local Guide Connect, I thought that it would be a great opportunity to share my experience and story and listen to other people from all over the world. The knowledge that I got there will definitely help me to take some useful tips. Thank u