brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Hii guys my name is zubair shaik im from India im so existing for #localguide connect 2018

Hello @ZubairShaikZR,

Welcome to Connect.

Your personal information was removed from this post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. Please take a moment to review our community policy and check these useful tips on using this community before posting.

Since you are new on the Community,

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.
  • Last but not least please feel free to Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Please feel free to ask questions and engage with the Community.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Please no advertisement here!

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 9

Hmm  Axel you haven't quite entered into the spirit of introducing yourself ! You've simply placed an ad. We want to know about you the guide, not the employee, useful though your ' product' is. What inspires you. A fun fact  would shed more light on the man behind the business mask. Everyone else in here has been uktra generous with sharing. You're deffo not shy so come on try again. 

Level 6

Hello, everyone!
I'm glad to join this community. Let me introduce myself.
Name: Md Rezwan Mahmud Rizon
What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to tell about my every travel story. Being a local guide I experiment myself with different people and place. It's the purity of heart which I found in my every travel of local places.
My favorite cuisine to explore: I love sea food and fruits from hill track.
Fun Fact about me: Every week I pray in a new mosque which I haven't been yet. This makes me feel how beautifully god created the world and created differences between peoples and places but everything is related to each other. A beautiful place in BangladeshA beautiful place in Bangladesh

Level 9

Re: Introduce myself

Thanks Prof but isn't it 2018 lm attempting to get into not 2017! I know lm advancing in years but the last time l looked at my Google calebdar tiday l was in 2018. 

Level 8

Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hey there! What's up guiders?
Let me introduce myself. I'm Vishnu(Vish) living in Dubai, but an Indian basically who loves to travel(solo mostly). I used Google maps and contributed a lot of pics but recently I came to know about this awesome community of people who love to guide and help everyone around the globe. It feels really good to be someone who helped millions to get wherever they want. I was thinking of an idea of having a local guide meetup here in Dubai and was looking for a medium to organize it. TADA! I found it. Thanks 🙂 
VishVish

1. Name: Vishnuraj Rajagopal(call me Vish)

2. Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates - Basically from Kerala, India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I spend more time taking snaps of a landscape than myself(only if my girlfriend is not with me 😄 ). I travel a lot, locally and internationally. My job helps me do that a lot. 
  4. I love to share:  360 deg photos of landscape and yummy food pics
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I don't remember, its been a while. I guess it's from Google Maps only.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Don't make me sing rather get me drunk. But you enjoy the first one better. Oh, and I own a Gear 360.

Keep in touch guys!

Level 7

1. Name: Melih
  2. LocationIstanbul,Turkey 
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love going out and discover new places. Giving chance to new places help me to discover new tastes also. Just for this reason my friends are always asking me for suggestions on where to eat , drink and meet. Best part of being a Local Guide allows me to share my detailed suggestions with people like you all around the world!
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore: Honestly I never closed my self to any cuisine and I love to discover new tastes but Turkish Cuisine is far far away from many cuisines for me. The reason might be used to eating mostly from Turkish cuisine but you’ll agree with me when you had a chance to taste the foods I already tasted 😄  
  5. About me: Listening Soft , Rock and Classical Musics help me to feed my soul.If I can find time to learn new things I am feeling so happy about it. That is why being part of local guides gives me the strength to wake up and go out even after a busy day.
Level 7

welcome @rezwanmahmudrizon!!

Level 9

Re: My LG Journey :)

Muchas Gracias. Hermano @MaxWalsh from Argentina 🙂

Level 4

Hello all!

1. Name: Raushan
  2. Location: Kazan city, Russia
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I’m hustleman)). Being a Local Guide allows me to share my viewing with people like you in my country!
  4. I love to share:  I love to share rare places!
  5. Fun Fact About Me: travelling, writing & sleeping 🙂

good luck !

winter  gameswinter games