brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Thanks Fuvad

hope you have the opportunity to visit Chile one day and we will be more than welcome to show you around

Level 10

Re: Introductory message

Welcome @TitiDokubo it's always a pleasure to have a community of volunteers helping others on the Google maps.

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Level 8

Thanks for the invitation @Jotapaige..

Pleasure to invite you to India also..

Keep contributing,

Best regards, Fuvad

Level 8

Name: Abdul Karim

What I love Being A Local Guide: Sharing is my pride. Honestly, Before i knew this i had difficult problem when i was using Google Maps. A lot of Place are not listed in My City. I often get lost on the road when i was looking to looking for new places. Being a local guide is a chance to change the problems. I can mark the incorrect places, giving new information to people. Even, I can meet the other local guides to discuss and learn each other. I know there are lots of local guides have amazing experiences. Further more, their level (experiences) are higher than me. But, I think that sharing is not just about your badge or level, it's about your intention to help another person. So, I can begin from small thing, Being a Local Guide.

I Love to share: 

• Food or Culinary. After capturing the pictures about food i recommended menu and best restaurants to visit.
  • Mapping and hunting unlisted places is also my interest. I hope everyone does not get lost on the road anymore. : D

Some facts about myself: I love eating. I can not stop thinking about food. Especially tasting new cuisine. : Dkarimb.jpg

Level 10

Hi @gonel @tsakshaug @Ciciadesia16 @Ryfael @dn_shai @zombie1991 @Ikennaokanaya @Ram791 @MirjanR @MichelleN

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

• Go through the helpful articles in theHelp Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 9

@JoséGómez wrote:

IMG_20160304_172044824_HDR.jpg

IMG_20160601_165956.jpg

Hi all!!

Mi name is José Gómez from Guadalajara, Mexico.

I really love to be part of this program, I have been uploading photos since last year, every time when I'm traveling I try to find the best picture to share with you,

Actually I'm not completely involved with all the things that LG do. But I would like to start...

I have the opportunity to studied in Spain, there I tried to travel as much as I could, all my trips were uploaded to Google maps with one picture. I tried to put the most significative photo for each place.

In this trip I have lot of troubles, we got lost lot of times, we had to sleep many times at airpots to save some money and travel more, it was really funny travel with my best friend, 

Now I would like to share some tips if you want, how travel to the most amazing places whit less money...

Regards!!

Hi welcome to the group

Level 8

Welcome to connect @Tourguidesumatra.. 

Happy to have you in this community and you can contribute more to maps and help others on travel. 

Keep contributing

Regards,

Fuvad

Level 10

Hi @Fath @TimDeratany @AngetheBuzz @DrEmmWill @JonathanVann @Leoak @LarissaAradj @iamkelsishayla @SDSUbrat @jusediro

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 7

Good morning everyone!

I am glad to join the guides society.

Name: Edgars or Эдгар

Location: I live in King's Lynn, Norfolk, UK but I have been born in Daugavpils, Latvia.

What I love about being a local guide: First of all I love to be helpful. I enjoy being able to share pictures, details and answer questions about places and hidden gems I discovered while traveling. I also like to express my idea of the place I visited through pictures. Give others a glance of what I have seen be it an event or a presentation. Finally I like to share my opinion. Being a guide I can warn others about bad service or encourage someone to look past the interior and come inside to enjoy a carefully crafted dishes and great service of others.

My favourite cuisine to explore: American pancakes with bacon is a must for me to discover in every place I'm visiting. Besides that I love dumplings in every form and shape with gyozas being on top of my list at the moment.

Fun fact about me: I have started being a guide because of the horrible place I "discovered" and wanted other to know about.Secret Santa presentSecret Santa present

Let's stay connected and DFTBA!

Level 6

Hello world, nice to be in this community. To start with let me introduce myself:

Name: Osaitie

What I love about being a local guide: I love to travel and know new places, to have a first hand knowledge about my immediate surroundings, and beyond. For so reasons I just love to observe and take note of the hidden peculiarities in a place new or old as well as helping to share my wealth of knowledge a about such a place. Being a local guide has made it so easy for me to share with anyone around the world about places I have visited and also adding hidden details about places around the world right on the map. It helps others to decide where to go as well as being safe. Sometimes ago, I was asked about a place then I responded, do check it on the please, it's there. There's is this feeling of you are welcome whenever I introduce myself as a local guide to anyone notwithstanding his/her rank, accessing anywhere with ease and helping out. One of the experience I had was when I approached the manager of an hotel to confirm contact details. His response was warmly,  Oh I'm glad to have met you Google Map, I have been trying to correct that, thanks for coming. I stand amazed to see so many people around the world read my reviews and view my uploads. That satisfaction makes me elated. 

What I love to contribute: I love to contribute anything that would help humanity at any given time to be aware, to decide, to plan, to be proactive and to be safe.