brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Introducing me as a Local Guide

Hey, I am Nalin from Sri Lanka. I am a Marine Engineer, so my job is to travel around the world and my dreams is to cover all around the world. I am having good opportunities to reveal new places on earth. Very soon I will buy a good camera and I will travel all around the world. Let's meet up you guys this event soon. Thank you 

Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

1. Name: Karan
  2. Location: New Delhi, India
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: to cover places and visuals , photos , 360 street views and videos that are different from what you would find in a regular guide book or blog. In fact more than just being a local guide I am truly an INTERNATIONAL guide as I visit places and  experiences which haven’t even been listed by any citizens or residents of that country . Passionate about travel and sharing experiences . so grateful to guide who share experiences of places I may never get to visit, but have this beautiful virtual travel experience only because of them 🙏🏼. One of the areas I hope to focus on is tips relevant to seniors who may not have the same mobility or energy to walk or experience everything in a new place!
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore: It would have to be Japanese and Asian cuisine.  The complexity of sweet, salt, chili a sour is just down my street. Just can’t seem to get enough. Also very fond of Italian and any food made with great quality ingredients which are the secret to any truly great meal.  
  5. Fun Fact about me: At 55 I’m probably one of the oldest local guides in the universe 😂. I have the time now to do it better. I quit working after 30 years as a banker , with no Plan B ! scary ? yep , but happy to take the road less travelled.. and more time to see the world 🌍!
Level 7

Hy!

Here Amanat Ali from Islamabad, Pakistan. M very excited after join this forum.

Hobbies: Visit new places and book reading. 

Level 6

Travelling

Hi There,

I'm Thusitha From Sri-lanka would like to be a active partner of the local guide.

I have a lot of travelling experience in the places of Sri-lanka to travel. If any one interested please contact me.

Level 6

I can help you - Guadalajara

Hi,Foto 18-12-17 12 15 51 p. m..jpg

My name is Luis, I’m currently living in Guadalajara and I’m a kinda new Local Guide, I love to share pictures in this platform about my experience visiting different places (specially restaurants), I like to use more this platform when I’m on vacations because I think it’s very helpful to share your experience in a different place and let people know about that so they can have the best time there.

Be a Local Guide is just a hobby, I’m not a professional reviewer or photographer but I think my recommendations can be helpful for others, at the end of the day this is what makes this platform even better, learn about each other’s experiences.

I’m always open to help, if you need some tips and tricks about Guadalajara places let me know (I can tell you where the funniest places are), I will always able to help.

Luis Fer Arvizu
Former Google Contributor

Re: Travelling

Hi @Thusiths02 and @LuisFerArvizu,

Welcome to Connect! It's so motivating to see your enthusiasm! Your messages are now part of the monthly Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to connect and get to know others!

See you around!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

Hello Mrs. Brittany and all.

This is my first time I post on localguidesconnect[dot]com.

Let me introduce my self. 🙂

Who am I?

I am Eka Ernawati, you can call me Eka.

I am netizen from Indonesia. Hehe.

Currently I live in Bogor, West Java (near Jakarta). I came here for work as a teacher of elementary school. I was born on Ngawi, East Java.

What is unique from me?

Um I thought I have unique side that I have been living on four  different province In Indonesia for about 1 - 4 years. From the movement experience I knew the local resident on Java region and some its cultures. 

It was a pleasure when joined this community, so I can share my thought, my opinion or just a simple suggestion about place that I know or I've visited.

I like geography, (my major study was geography education)

I love travelling

I love art

Don't expect to much. I just fan of them, not really an expert. 🙂

Level 6

can we have a shout out from everyone who is from India 

Level 5

Just say hi

Hey guys first post on here. Level 5 now but I'll get there lol. I'm around Rockford and loves park IL area and I just wanted to say hi to the community. Just wanna make the world around me better and it starts with where you live so... CHEERS!!!

Level 9

Hello @Brk09.

Prateek Agarwal from Kolkata, India. 

Nice to know you. 🙂

Prateek Agarwal