brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hello everyone ! My name is Ani Tsartsidze and I am from Georgia, based in Germany, Düsseldorf. 
IMG_6252.png

I am an opera singer and I always travel a lot. I have concerts, performances, auditions and I love to show people all those places where I spend time. I also love to share all theatre insights while I am singing there, I think that's interesting for people. I am doing that  gladly when I see that people are actually watching my pictures more than 10000 times.   Being local guide is just an amazing thing to say true facts about all those places where I have been. I think because of all local guides that are doing the same, we can trust google more than other sources of advertisements. 

Level 5

Hello everyone ! My name is Ani Tsartsidze and I am from Georgia, based in Germany, Düsseldorf. 
IMG_6252.png

I am an opera singer and I always travel a lot. I have concerts, performances, auditions and I love to show people all those places where I spend time. I also love to share all theatre insights while I am singing there, I think that's interesting for people. I am doing that  gladly when I see that people are actually watching my pictures more than 10000 times.   Being local guide is just an amazing thing to say true facts about all those places where I have been. I think because of all local guides that are doing the same, we can trust google more than other sources of advertisements. 

I am really happy to be helpful for people. 

Level 6

1. Name: Rujira
  2. Location: Palm beach Gardens,F.L., USA — though I’m originally from Chonburi, Thailand.
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I am a Meditation Center’s Staff. This task give me a lots of chance travel around Europe and USA, so when I have free time I am always wandering around the places. Google gives me more idea where to go what to bring ans when is the best to go. I take advices from those local giudes so I want to be the one who give too because sharing is great right.
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore: I love to cook so google always help me about the reciept when I cook the dish that my parents don’t have a clue. I many kind of foods most of it will be spicies. However, cheesy style is okay for me too.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I have a chance to stay in Canada for 3 years so The Niagara fall is one of my destination. I did wrote the review last year and I foud out that I help more than 5000 people to have a clue before they visit there.46058E7D-45D5-4DA0-A5F9-5F3B0F6A24FC.jpeg

Level 9

I am Mauricio an almost 50! My experience in Local guides has been very interesting, since I discovered that I really like to take pictures and make comments about the places I visit, so I also discovered that I could help others improve their experience by visiting those places. Today I feel very good to be level 8 and have more than 6M views of my photos.

@sandeepjosan85 wrote:
  1. Name: Sandeep
  2. Location: Rockville MD
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Ability to choose the best places based on the fellow guides experiences and the ability to help others do the same using my own experiences.
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore: Mexican, Chinese, and Indian.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I traveled to the 9 (of 10) most populated cities in US (source: Wikipedia) in 7 months in 2014.

Level 9

Hi @dcmexy
Welcome to Local Guides Connect. I'm also in Canada, but over on the west coast in Vancouver.
I invite you to check out the following posts so you can get the most out of your experience here on Connect.

I'll be moving your post to the monthly introduction thread as it is better suited there. Welcome again! 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 4

Hello!!! Introduction here-
My name is Melodie and I live in the bay area, Oakland to be more exact...YAY!!

I think helping folks that come after me with a review or a photo -- or my most recent addiction, answering questions about a place I've been is at the top of the list as to why I love being a Local Guide -- but, I have to admit, for a person that really isn't into video games I do get a small thrill from collecting points-- so the level up aspect is definitely a selfish pursuit.

Fun fact - I still think Time Cop is a great movie 😄 
Level 5

b.jpgName: George
Born in: Manaus, Brazil
Currently in: Campinas, Brazil
What I love about being a Local Guide: to share more broad views about places. Panoramic, 360, street view style photos.
Fun fact about me: love to try new things. Done kung fu, capoeira, yoga, hip hop dancing, currently doing circus trapeze

Level 6

Introduce Yourself — April 2018

I'll start by saying I'm glad to be part of it!

My name is Gagandeep Singh.

To be sincerer becoming a local guide was something casual. Generally I don't Google Maps sometimes because sometimes it  started giving me the  wrong suggestion and when I find it that the wrongly suggestion given or the place that was not being there or has been removed can be edited by an user. Since then the Journey of me as a local guide begins I've written some reviews and taken a pair of pictures, has edited some of the places that has not been existed but listed on maps, but what I like the most is when I read that human help is needed: I like to think that someone really needs me and that I can be helpful to someone.

I've enjoyed been a local guide until now but I think I don't understand totally the limits of it, which, in fact... is interesting!

Level 6

1. Name: Juan
  2. Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina 
  3. What I love about being a Local GuideBeing a Local Guide allows me to share suggestions with people all around the world! 
Level 7

Hey everyoubnne I am SANDRA DIAZ from Colombia, I am a business woman, promote musicians. I love to be in google guides Because I love to help others. I have traveled a lot and I know how is it to be in other country where you do not know anybody or any place neither the language, so it is good when someone helps and guides you, that is why I help others. I learnt about deals and at what time some places open , so I love to answer questions and also posts photos. Hope to see you in San Francisco