brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Hello world

Hi @Novitasofyan

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

• Go through the helpful articles in theHelp Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

peihsin.JPG

1. Name: Pei Hsin Chiu
  2. Location: Taipei city,Taiwan
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: 

I like to explore the unknown places in the city and seek novelty and fun in my life. Google maps plays an important role in my exploration. I use it almost every day, whether looking for nearby restaurants,shops,attractions, or planning a moving route, google maps absolutely  provides me lots of help.

The reason I became a local guide is to give back people who share all the information that allows me to explore and be more convenient in my life,on the other hand, I also treat google maps as a way of recording my life tracks.

4. My favorite cuisine to explore
    My favorite cuisine is Chinese omelet, a specail breakfast choice in Chinese culture, but not only Chinese omelet, I love everything in breakfast shop, and I can even finish my all meals there in a day.I also like coffee shop very much, I think coffee is the most attractive drink in the world, so I usually visit a coffee shop through a long way. 
  5. Fun Fact about me
    I really like to explore different city,therefore, I went to Hualian, another city in Taiwan,workeed for change in a coffee shop. During the two months exploration,I not only experince a different life style,but also make lots of friends,and keep in touch with them till now.I think,the friendship and stories I got from the trip is the most precious.
Level 10

Hi @rsinedino

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

Hi @Kat12

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

Hi @LeSouriant

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

Hi @Aseel-Asi

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

Hi @peihsinchiu

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 6

Name :SriAbiraami GopiSriAbiraami GopiSriAbiraami Gopi

2.Location : Rogers, Arkansas,USA

3. What I love being a Local guide:

Being a Local guide push my limits in my photographic skills. I'm a Nature photographer .I get overwhelmed when people get benefited when then they view my pictures . I try to give a honest and atmost fair review about the places I visit like the taste of the food , ambience , the apporach road ,the best describing picture about the place.

My favourite cuisine :

Asian Indian, Mexican and Italian. 

Mexican food is my to go option as me being a vegan this food offers me the best choices. Love the taste of salsa , guacamole ,spicy fajita servered 

I love to eat Mexican food outside as they really make me feel happy and good after finishing my meal. As I cook indian food at home i don't prefer to eat them outside.

Fun fact about me :

I like to play piano. I like singing as well. 

Level 8

Para comenzar, permítanme presentaciónme: 
Nombre: Hector Eduardo Ubicación: Colombia Lo que me encanta de ser una guía local: me gusta ayudar a las personas a encontrar los mejores lugares para visitar, especialmente para aquellos que no tienen una buena ubicación. También me permite conocer una gran comunidad de personas en todo el mundo. Me encanta compartir: me encanta el tema de la fotografía, soy ingeniero civil, pero definitivamente mi mayor pasatiempo es la fotografía, intento aportar fotos divertidas sobre los sitios que visitan un diario ¿Cómo me enteré de Local Guides? Solo lo vi cuando quería publicar algunas fotos y me gustaría ayudar a otros.Datos divertidos sobre mí: además de ser ingeniero civil, me apasiona todo lo que tiene que ver con el arte en general, es decir, la pintura, las artes plásticas, la música y, cómo antes, la fotografía.
Level 5

1. Name: Varsha Bellad
  2. Location: Bengaluru, India — though I’m originally from Vijayapura, India.
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: is that it makes me happy as google map is giving opportunities to help others either by our reviews or pictures of any particular place. By answering the questions on google map about any place I reviewed/visited, I am helping others in my own small way.
  4. My favourite cuisine to explore: Being a South Indian, I am very fond of South Indian dishes and always looked for South Indian restaurants on google maps. But also interested in other cuisines like Italian and Mexican. Going forward will defnitely try and write the review of such restaurants on Google maps.
  5. Fun Fact about me: Good cook and love travelling. Exploring different cultures and languagesIMG_2671.jpg.