brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2018

Hello!

When I travel and am looking for a place to eat I use Google LG's ratings and it always works!

That's why I love it and happy to contribute. 

I am Jacob from Israel

🙂IMG_20180413_134048.jpg

Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

The Cherry Blossoms are beautiful. Thank you for sharing your photo!

Carl Carlin
Level 7

Thank u @ProfArunCM  

Level 7

Thank u so much @Shirley I would like to add more photos with the process you defined me Thanks again 

Level 5

1. Name: Silas 
  2. Location: Elmina,  Ghana .
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide:  Being a Local Guide allows to extend my help as teacher beyond the class room to share information about places  with people  all around the world 

Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2018

Jagadish Singh.jpg

1. Name: Jagadish Kumar Singh
  2. Location: Currently at Bengaluru, India— though I’m originally from Assam ( Home of most of the world's One-horned Rhinoceroses), India 
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love traveling, exploring new/unknown places and making new friends wherever I go. Being a local guide it gives me freedom to share my experiences, challenges and facts of the places. It helps lot of people ( like me ) to explore those places and get an idea before planning to such places. I can add the unknown places and share pics of such places, which helps lot of people to save their valuable time & money as well.
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore: I love to try various kinds of food, but my favorite is Indian Home made food ( Specially cooked by my wife 😉  ) . I love sweets, specially dairy products. The sweet items in India vary to places to places. Also I like various chats ( a fast food in India ).     
  5. Fun Fact about me: My work involves travel which includes in the current city as well as in the neighboring states. It helps me to explore lot of places after finishing my work. So I get a chance to meet lot of people and places to visit. I make sure to take the pictures of those places and share my experiences with my friends & people around the world. Being local guide it helps a lot of people to reach such places ( specially like hospitals, hotels, railway stations etc ). I love to help people and through local guide I can do it with my freedom. Love to continue the same.
Level 5

Hello, I'm new

To start, let me introduce myself:

IMG_20180326_102641_270.jpg

1. Name: Adrianne Rodgers
  2. Location: Cape Town, South Africa.
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I enjoy different cultures foods. So I love taking pictures of the various food that I try and I rate the quality and service of the restaurant's as a hobby.
  4. I love to share: Reviews, tips and recommendations on various restaurants, cafés and events in and around Cape Town. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I recently started posting my reviews on Google maps and came across local guides through email notifications from Google.
  6. Fun Fact about me: I love travelling locally and have only recently travelled to Thailand. I love being spontaneous and doing adventurous activities.
Level 8

1. Name: Shih-Hua, Luo ( Daisy )
  2. Location: Taipei, Taiwan
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to take photos of foods or fantastic tourist spots in Taiwan, and people always say I am really busy in traveling, so I think why not share it to people around the world.
  4. What I want to recommend most: Taiwan is famous for its food culture, so I definitely want to recommend people come to taste these special food! For example, stinky tofu would surprise you!    
  5. Fun Fact about me: I am a journalist for a healthcare media website, and at the same time, I also do some movie reviews articles on my blog, that's my favorite hobby. I always imagine one day I could go to those famous movie scene one day!  

Level 8

Introduction and experience with Local Guides

Hello Guys!! I am a level 7 local guide from India. I would love to connect with other local guides near me as well guides not so near to me :D. The following post contains my introduction and my experience with local guides community.

20170713082547_IMG_1636.jpg

Name: Anuj Bansal

About me: I am a Mechanical Engineer by education, an app developer, an entrepreneur, a photographer, a google local guide by passion. I do not like travelling that much but i end up travelling a lot since my friends and family love to travel a lot and i am always a part of their plan.

What I love about being a local guide: When i have to visit some place and i find it on google maps, it gives me immense pleasure and satisfaction and i wish to share the same feeling with other google maps users. Being a local guide is a wonderful thing for me, because i can help people to know some place better before they visit it. Moreover it gives a sense of satisfaction when your picture is viewed by a 100,000 people around the world and it has helped them know the place better.

Places i have been (Within India) : Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Jaipur, Simla, Nainital, New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Goa, Punjab, Haryana, Kerala, Tamil Nadu.

Places i have been (Outside India) : Singapore, France, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Italy, Oman.

Anuj Bansal
Level 10

Nice Intro Bro

BM63