brittym's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Thank you, @Sariga, for everything you're doing!

Level 10

You're welcome my dear friend @amandine_

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 6

IMG_20180103_162548.jpg

Name: V Vineet Kumar

Location: Bangalore, India  Though high chances you might have seen me in some part of world eating street foods!!!

What I do: So professionally I am a digital marketeer with couple of entrepreneurial ventures,  a Big time travel addict and a travel blogger ( mytravelfable.com)

What I love about being a Local Guide: I spend a major portion of my non sleeping life on traveling. The biggest challenge we face before and during traveling is gathering genuine reviews and suggestions like what place to visit, what food to eat, which restaurant to try, getting a snapshot of any place with the help of images or videos and lot more. Google Maps genuinely helps every one in every aspect of hyper local queries. Being a local guide and helping millions of fellows like us based on my personal experiences with places and reducing their dilemma on those places is the best part of it.

Best part of Local Guide Community: It unites people from across the globe into a family called local guides  which strives best to make Google Maps best of the best. 

Places I covered: Almost every nook and corner of South India, Major Portion of Thailand and Srilanka

Recent Plans: Vietnam, Cambodia and North Eastern States of India 

Level 10

Hi @TasneemAliAsghar  @AndyKirchner  @helloharish  @sonaje  @Swesh  @Liza_Polych  @Ryan8  @i3be @helenbrackets  @Marina_

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

• Go through the helpful articles in theHelp Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 8

Re: My Introduction - April 2018

Dear Arun Sir @ProfArunCM I think 2028 is very long.....😁😁😁

Thanks for your support.

Level 6

I'm new

1.  Name: Anoopa Narayanan
  2. Location: Kerala, India
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to share my experiences, both positive and negative, so that next person could make their travel experience much beautiful. 
  4. My favorite cuisine to explore: Fish Dishes, especially spicy ones. Kerala fish dishes are so tasty. Every region has different recipes of fish dishes.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I used to post my travel diaries in regional language on my social profiles and travel pages (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013644015737). I used to get queries from the women who really want to travel but hesitate.  I could help many of them to break their fear to travel and set up one. Based on their request I have started blogging recently (https://wordpress.com/posts/beyonddestinations.wordpress.com).17039110_223395144791951_7317396741890735300_o.jpg
Level 10

Thank you for sharing @PositiveVibes77

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2018

Name: Mopelola

What I love about being a Local Guide: I love sharing my information to the whole world about the different places that I've been to, and I also love sharing my photographs too: I try to take the best shots.

My favorite cuisine to explore: This would be mediterranean food such as falafel, couscous, hummus, salads. I particularly love French salads with olives.

Fun Fact about me: I can speak in five languages this is English, French, Spanish, Italian and Danish.

Level 10

Hi @rksohan  @Timmer  @matteo7  @Cheshta  @Bhannz  @Marisa1947  @abhisshek  @AdamaDiop  @TaraKiekt  @SergeiE

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

• Go through the helpful articles in theHelp Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 6

About me

I am Aamodu Daniel Oche a google local guide on level 6, base in nigeria with a bsc in computer science and pgd in human resource management . my experience as a level 6 local guide ,google map has been useful in helping people find their destinations and ways around  with the help of local guide. for instance when you looking for a hotel its easier using google with the the help of local guides contribution on the map, i find it very interesting because adding locations and making reviews has really help me improve my wide range of experience with places and reporting on reviews. also i find it fun adding pictures which is my best.