Level 10

Re: HELLO

Hi

Welcome to LG 

Make to India digital India 

Level 5

Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hi, I am Caroline from Ontario, Canada.  

_MG_6504.jpgI relatively new at being a Google Guide.  I love the idea of sharing the places I visit with the rest of the world. I am passionate about taking photographs and I find that Google maps has become my 'go to' now when I want to explore new places.  I love reading local guide's reviews and I find that scanning their images is extremely beneficial when deciding on where to go.  I must say that being a google guide is just slightly addictive - I want to travel more and share more!  What a great way to build better communities.

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself — April 2018

Hello @CarolineV

Welcome to local guides connect. You need to post your ideas, comments and experience within this community .

bhupal shrestha
Level 10

Re: HELLO

Hello @BDThakur

Thanks for your response. Why only India, we need to digitalis   whole world .    

bhupal shrestha
Level 6

Hi, Folks!

Let's tighten the ties?

Let me introduce myself:

26198187_10156083202604292_1265657947590253137_o.jpg

Name: Sabrina
Place: Águas Claras, Brasília, DF, Brazil - raised in Gama and born in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais.
What I love about being a Local Guide: When I decide to leave the house, is to SHINE. I like to collect all kind of information on Internet and choose recommended places, I read reviews of other people who have been there and I always try to leave my impressions too, so more people can benefit from the information. When I travel, I set my itineraries in the smallest details, I observe how many stars the places have, comments of those who have been there and thus I can decide where I am going to eat, go, stay ... As a Local Guide, I feel that I am contributing so other people can also know the good places that Brasília has and choose correctly at first.
My favorite cuisine to explore: I collect tips of good places for almost every kind of taste, from a lunch with typical Minas Gerais food and a breathtaking view, a delicious picnic on a Sunday morning, to a delicious pizza with unusual dried white grapes on it.

More insights into my experience with Connect: I'm a newbie here and I'm very excited to learn and share knowledge with you.

Now it's up to you! Who else is part of our community?

Level 7

lyndenfun1 - Copy.jpg

1. Name: Lynden Williams

2. Location: Nassau, The Bahamas

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I get to map my beautiful country, and answer questions for others who need the information. Many places in the Bahamas (Nassau in particular) are not on Google Maps so I have had fun 

creating and uploading places of interest to Google Map. I first started in June of 2016, and had so much fun, that I quickly mapped all 26 of our churches on the island. It is fun and I enjoy using Google Map to find places as much as I enjoy mapping places. 

The delight that I see in the eyes of business owners when I show them that I have just put their business on Google Maps for the world to see.

4. Favourite Cuisine: Almost anything with Barbecue sauce. Snapper, vegetarian steaks, vegetarian dinner roasts, and don't forget almonds, salted or not.

5. Fun fact about me: An ordained minister with the Seventh-day Adventist Church like to read, interested in electric vehicles, renewable energy, nature and a general passion for knowledge.

Level 8

Hi I am Syed Nayeem Roman from Bangladesh. I am like to share my experience with others through maps. 

Level 9

About Mansur setiawan

I am Mansur setiawan, profession as "driver gojek". Year 2015 I joined with PT. Gojek Indonesia and my work related to google maps. That's why I joined the local guide because in addition to getting points I can also help fellow drivers and customers in determining the accuracy of the destination point.

Every time I run an order, I always do what's appropriate with the map or not. Sometimes it strays away from the scene. When I edit the correct location.
Sometimes there is also no place on the map that I add.
Besides I also provide answers if there are questions in the appropriate forum that I know.

Bumi Damai