Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Hello World 😄

1. Name: Hamka (Travenesia)
  2. Location: Malang, Indonesia
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love making a connection with people from different background, and really happy to show my digital journey on the maps!
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos from places I've been to and give some reviews
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I've been a travel guide since 2011, and I found this platform is very helpful to find unexplored places in my country and worldwide.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: A nomad wanderer and a geek who loves playing guitar and Irish Whistle. A passionate mountain climber and coffee enthusiast.I love football very much, and really love to share the spirit of football through photographs!

DSC_0524-2.jpg

Sao Paolo, Brazil - World Cup Opening Ceremony 2014

Level 10

WOW very fantastic and attractive picture @travenesia.

Thanks a lot for being a part of LG guide.

Cheers! 🙂

@travenesia wrote:

Hello World 😄

3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love making a connection with people from different background, and really happy to show my digital journey on the maps!
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos from places I've been to and give some reviews
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I've been a travel guide since 2012, and I found this platform is very helpful to find unexplored places in my country and worldwide.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: A nomad wanderer and a geek who loves playing guitar and Irish Whistle. A passionate mountain climber and coffee enthusiast.I love football very much, and really love to share the spirit of football through photographs!

DSC_0524-2.jpg

Level 8

@AdriàRwhere your photo ?

Level 9

Hi @travenesia 

Nice introduction. Thanks for sharing.

Kamalhasnainee

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 7

Thank you @BishowvijayaP

Hope we can show the world's beauty in this platform and share the spirit of being traveler. Glad to join this community ^_^

Level 7

Hi @Kamalhasnainee,

Thank you for the very overwhelming greetings mate ^_^

Level 8

Hi Hamka

Did you like São Paulo? What else did you know here? What other cities in Brazil did you visit when you came to the World Cup ?

travenesia escreveu:

Hello World 😄

5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I've been a travel guide since 2012, and I found this platform is very helpful to find unexplored places in my country and worldwide.

DSC_0524-2.jpg

Sao Paolo, Brazil - World Cup Opening Ceremony 2014

Mauricio Grasser
Level 5

Self Introduction

My name is Kayondo Shafiq, hailing from Uganda. I am a level 5 local guide. I would like physically meet local guides from Uganda in order to know how many we are, discuss challenges, and see how we can recruit more other local guides. Because, as you all are aware, Uganda needs much more local guides. I would like to know if there are regular meet ups organised with in Kampala. If they aren't there, can we start them. We need to assist one another. We need to help newcomers climb from level one to level five.

Second, I am glad to connect and share with local guides outside Uganda. Please local guides outside Uganda, when you happen to be in Uganda, would you spare sometime and meet us/me for a chat or cup of tea. I feel so proud to be part of this great community. There is a lot we can share. Thanks a lot

Level 9

1. Name: Tim Bull
  2. Location: Manchester UK (and some times in the Isle of Man!)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I really love maps! quite obsessed really. Really love adding to maps, showing people a top tip about a place. 
  4. I love to share: new locations to explore! or day trips out from Manchester. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Really enjoyed using google + and just stumbled on it.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I have a small obsession with old Maps and Castles! 

IMG_20160102_120526.jpg

Me and my wife exploring Conway Castle, Wales, UK.

Manchester UK Local Guides: https://goo.gl/tBYxXm (Come Join us!)
Level 7

Hi @MauricioGrasser,

I really love to dine at Fogo do Chao, I only spend my two weeks in the city of Sao Paolo. A really nice city with great weather indeed. I also visit Morumbi stadium, Jardin Shopping District, Villa Bisutti and many other great places.