Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Thanks!

Level 8

Hello

Hello!  I'm Kemal, I live in Russia in Kislovodsk. I graduated as a communications engineer. Before that I lived, studied and worked in the city of Krasnodar.  I enjoy photography and snowboarding, love to travel. In the winter season, snowboard, usually at the ski resort Arkhyz. Last season I rode the same way in the city of Saratov in a place called Cherry hill. From time to time I travel to different cities and regions: Saratov, Kaliningrad, Moscow, Vladimir. While studying at University, I climbed mount Elbrus. I like old buildings and monuments. I participate in photo contest organized by Wikipedia, called Wiki loves monuments. I started editing Google maps a few years ago. I like to visit different places and share what I see. In the region where I live, many monuments and natural attractions. Most of them I know and many I photographed. I like to visit different places and share what i see.

Level 7

1. Name: Esther 
  2. Location: Frankfurt, Germany 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Once I got started I couldn't stop anymore. Especially since everybody I was talking to about writing reviews on google maps appreciated the good work.
  4. I love to share: My experience and pics.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: After writing some reviews and putting up pictures I got notified and found it quite interesting. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am exploring the world and love to meet new people. Love my life!Love my life!
Level 8

Hi, @lifestyle-t

I gladly welcome you to Local Guides Connect.. I hope you post more and more photos in future.. We are very happy to have you in

@lifestyle-t wrote:
  1. Name: Esther 
  2. Location: Frankfurt, Germany 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Once I got started I couldn't stop anymore. Especially since everybody I was talking to about writing reviews on google maps appreciated the good work.
  4. I love to share: My experience and pics.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: After writing some reviews and putting up pictures I got notified and found it quite interesting. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am exploring the world and love to meet new people. Love my life!Love my life!

https://plus.google.com/communities/101571910020535125358

Local Guides community.. 🙂

Vivek Kumar Shukla
https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/111002734780268656611
Level 8

If you introduce for once, I thinks you don't need to introduce yourself. But If there is any new events or feature or community message to introduce your can do it.

Level 7

Michael Kohlfürst: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Introduction: Michael Kohlfürst from Salzburg in Austria (not Australia). If you are not able to say KOHLFÜRST you can call me Michael, som e do call me The PromoMaster.

I am enthuasiastic to Technic as well as Online Marketing. Google My Business, Maps, Local, Mobile ... and how it all does work together and inform people, is my hobby as well as my passion and job.

Mostly you will find new, updatet or deleted and rated POIs from me like Restaurants and Hotels, where I am, when I do travel in business and private. I love to find heartwarming places but I also like to suggest my friends and the world new oder places they would have not found without this.

And in the end it is a little thank you to people working in places I do share, cause they care. For all the hidden and unknown heroes, wherever they did make our stay even better. Thank You!

Michael Kohlfürst
Level 7

Hello Local Guides community!

Name: Pradeep Parihar

What do I love about being a Local Guide: Local Guide helps me  to explore the unexplored beauty / area to world.  I love to share things with virtual tourists.

I love to share: I love sharing images and reviews of my visited places.

How did I hear about Local Guides: First time I heard of Local Guides program is when I tried uploading few images on Google Maps.

Fun Fact About Me: I enjoy trekking, I love capturing beauty of Nature through my Camera.

Me at World Famous Brahma PeaksMe at World Famous Brahma Peaks

Level 10

Level 8

I don't understand what do you mean. Clarify Me

@LucioV wrote:

@CloudiaC you know you are playing with fire... 😄

Level 10

Hello, my name is Rudolf Hanzelik, I live in the town of Hunedoara, Hunedoara county, Romania, Europe. I work as a CNC gantry cutter operator at a local metal fabricator company in Hunedoara, in my free time I get my camera and get on my motorcycle (I own a 650cc Honda Transalp) and go to visit places, make city breaks and gather on site photos and information of places. I love nature, I'm also an amateur photographer (love taking a lot of pictures and also photoshop editing). I've started my contribution to Google Map maker back in 2009, in the mean time I've started sharing to Panoramio, and in the present time I'm a local guide. Me and a friend volunteering in promoting all that's best of my hometown, and we militate for the reconstruction of the Transylvanian Mining Railway (a former narrow-gauge railway that was used to transport iron ore from the Ruscă mountains to the steelworks of Hunedoara.) this historic railway if rebuilt could be beneficial for tourism. My first language spoken is Hungarian, second Romanian and third is English.

Greetings! This is Me and my motorcycle above the town of Hunedoara, Hunedoara county, RomaniaGreetings! This is Me and my motorcycle above the town of Hunedoara, Hunedoara county, Romania