Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: ABOUT ME

Welcome 

YAYAH SARKODIE
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Hi @TimBull,

I wish I can visit Lake District someday, I only ended up in Wales at last.

Cheers!

@TimB wrote:
  1. Name: Tim Bull
  2. Location: Manchester UK (and some times in the Isle of Man!)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I really love maps! quite obsessed really. Really love adding to maps, showing people a top tip about a place. 
  4. I love to share: new locations to explore! or day trips out from Manchester. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Really enjoyed using google + and just stumbled on it.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I have a small obsession with old Maps and Castles! 

IMG_20160102_120526.jpg

Me and my wife exploring Conway Castle, Wales, UK.

Level 7

1. Name: Ivana
  2. Location: Chicago, IL
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love being able to share photos and experiences real time that millions of people get to enjoy!
  4. I love to share: Foodie pics, amazing architecture, and all my adventures.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I heard about Local Guides from a friend who mentioned all the amazing perks and how easy it was to get started. Since then, I've been hooked!
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I have my own photography business (www.ivanahuang.com) that I absolutely love.

Ivana+Huang.jpg

Level 9

Hello @TimBull

very nice introduction.

Thanks for sharing with us.

KamalHasnainee 

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 7

Introduce Yourself - April 2017

• Name: Bharath Gupta
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love uploading 360 degree photos wherever possible in Google maps. Also, I love adding new missing places. I am noticing that it is already giving benefits to the people in order to mark either source or destination while booking their ride .
  • I love to share: Nicely captured photos which increments number of views at very fast rate in maps.
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: When I received an email from Google maps saying my photos are big hit. There were 5000 view of my latest upload. Which also offered me to join Local Guides community.
  • Fun Fact About Me: After joining local guide community, even in my romantic walk with my wife, I open up my phone and start updating the maps if I see any store that is opened recently/newly 😛DSC02092.JPG

DSC02113.JPG

Level 7

Hi @Ivana-C,

You have great photos on your personal web. Love the way you share the stories within ^_^

Cheers

Level 5

Hi, guys!

It's been a while for me on Connect, but I never really did this. So here it is:-

1. Name: Umang Ajmera
  2. Location: Ahmedabad (Gujarat, India)
  3. Places Lived: Mumbai, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Ahmedabad
  4. Languages: Hindi, English, Telugu, Gujarati
  5. What do I love about being a Local Guide: It's an awesome feeling when you know that people rely on your reviews and photos wherever they go!
  6. I love to share: Adding photos which help in making decisions. I also like to Add/Edit places to make maps better.
  7. How did I hear about Local Guides: Something from Google popped up and I at once knew this was my thing.
  8. Fun Fact About Me: An ambivert person with an epicure nature 😄 I have a thing for forgetting and this often leads to hilarious conversations with everyone!

I am a night owl who loves to be updated with the latest in the tech world and have a thing for coffee. A strong Karma believer. Here are some clicks defining me:

Paragliding is funParagliding is fun

Recently, we had a Local Guides meetup and the first ever in our city. It was a great experience sharing session with fun-filled networking and we are soon to have a food-crawl anytime next month. Here's a pic from the meetup - 

a1.JPG

Thanks

about.me/umangajmera

Level 8

I love your photo @Ivana-C 

Hello from Puebla, México

YoAnotzin
Level 5

Name: Olli (Oliver)

What do I love about being a Local Guide: help millions of people and travelers.. and get help!

I love to share: Pictures (also in 360°) and experiences from my city trips around the little planet.

How did I hear about Local Guides: An email from Google.

Fun Fact About Me: I love to discover foods and shopping-areas everywhere I go.

Platform 9 3/4 - LondonPlatform 9 3/4 - London

After 22 km on foot. No Smile left - BarcelonaAfter 22 km on foot. No Smile left - Barcelona

Level 8

Dear Local Guide community members,

I am drinking my favourite coffee and thinking about that, what important fact of my native place

I forgot to mention. Although the city,  where I live is not one of the greatest cities in the world,it

does have something, what you will not find elsewhere. We have Europe Place. It is the place,
it's square, where each European Union country has its house, that house represents the

architectural style of their country. It's a beautiful place and beautiful idea, because people

associate and not divided. Although today it rained on us, I made some photos, but more about

this place you can see in the link, which I attach here. I wish you a pleasant tour, KlaudiaB.

https://goo.gl/maps/rXWRBaYzgNH2

https://goo.gl/maps/QuTnqxKUxg22

https://goo.gl/maps/6UnKGvLfTEP2

https://goo.gl/maps/EGANKMG22EvEurope PlaceEurope PlaceEurope PlaceEurope PlaceEurope PlaceEurope PlaceEurope PlaceEurope Place