Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

@ToanT wrote:

Hello World!

1. Name: Toan Tran
  2. Location: Vietnam
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Take photos, Discover new places and give other people advice, Edit wrong information!
  4. I love to share: Pictures about places that I have been through in my country.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: One of my new friends introduced me about Google Local Guide when I met him at a Coffee Shop nearly a year ago. He was taking photos of the food and I asked were you going to post Facebook? He said no. From that meeting, I found my passion
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am usually quite shy when I speak to strangers, but when I know them for a certain time, they will find it's hard to stop me talking. Hội An - Ancient TownHội An - Ancient Town

Name: Lei
What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love that I would be able to share great places to go with other people.
I love to share: updated information on new details of a n existing area or new places 
How did I hear about Local Guides: I often use this and see some places are not updated. 
Fun Fact About Me: I love adventure and going to places for food people and events

Level 10

Level 8

1. Name: Easin Siddik Rasel
  2. Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to help millions of people everyday by contributing more and more as got help from Google map.
  4.  I love to share: I love to add and edit places, new photos of all places i visit and always check and update the missing information of a place & love the natural beauty. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: After  reaching level 4 I noticed that this amazing group of people who share the same things as I do. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to meet new people and travel, Discover the landmark of that place and taste the familiar food.

526037_4856460775241_624616380_n.jpg

Level 10

Welcome and thank you for introduction.

@EasinRaseL @JonasKL @Anjul

Level 7

Hi Saumen...Great to know...I am a fellow Odia..but not staying there anymore...
regards,
Jawed
@SaumendraS wrote:

Thanks Gus, For this updated thread !!

Indroducing myself 🙂 like you 🙂

Name: Saumendra
What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to explore unknown places of interest and list them into Local Guides. It makes huge value for many people who are really searching. It saves million hours of time.

I love to share: I too love to add and edit places that I knew. Adding and editing relevant facts for the Places I visit makes me more enriched on the place itself.

How did I hear about Local Guides: Google Mapmaker is very much familiar to me when it was launched in India. Since then I have been Contributing as much as I can . Local Guides is the next step, and is very user friendly.
Fun Fact About Me: Trekking the Might Himalayan Mountains for the last 8 years to realize the essence of fresh oxygen out there,Grow Vegetables like Ladies Finger, Eggplant, Potato, as well as Varieties of Rice (Paddy) , Love to cook vegetarian recipes, sometimes I do write my blog , sometimes Catches Snakes and transport them to the safer places, Love to Eat Street Foods through out India....they are Awesome with Incredible flavor of Tastes.

Level 8

Name: Diana

Location: Las Vegas, NV, USA, when I'm not living on a boat! (originally from Thailand)

What do I love about being a Local Guide: Being able to update and provide relevant information to people around the world. As a Celiac, I ensure I include in my review whether or not it's gluten free friendly. 

How did I hear about Local Guides: I love Google and started contributing to Google Maps for fun. Then it became a game to collect points, soon enough, I saw the impact my reviews, photos, and edits were making, and I was hooked. 

Fun Fact About Me: I'm a cruise director for a small cruise ship company! I'm a foodie who has Celiac disease, but that doesn't stop me from traveling the world and trying delicious foods. I share my adventures on www.TravelFarGlutenFree.com

Nice to meet everyone.

❤️ 

IMG_20161216_124346.jpgDiana

Diana Duangnet
#LGSummit17
www.travelfarglutenfree.com
Level 9

Hi, @DDuangnet

Welcome to LG connect!

Nice introduction you have shared with us & nice pic.

@dianad wrote:

Name: Diana

Location: Las Vegas, NV, USA, when I'm not living on a boat! (originally from Thailand)

What do I love about being a Local Guide: Being able to update and provide relevant information to people around the world. As a Celiac, I ensure I include in my review whether or not it's gluten free friendly. 

How did I hear about Local Guides: I love Google and started contributing to Google Maps for fun. Then it became a game to collect points, soon enough, I saw the impact my reviews, photos, and edits were making, and I was hooked. 

Fun Fact About Me: I'm a cruise director for a small cruise ship company! I'm a foodie who has Celiac disease, but that doesn't stop me from traveling the world and trying delicious foods. I share my adventures on www.TravelFarGlutenFree.com

Nice to meet everyone.

❤️ 

IMG_20161216_124346.jpgDiana

Thanks

KamalHasnainee

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Thank you @ProfArunCM.

I am glad to be here.

@ProfArunCM wrote:

Welcome.

@LeiaD @Anjul @JonasKL @NathanF

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 2

I will get us started:

1. Name: kamran khalid (KK)
  2. Location: Karachi Pakistan
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that my contributions have a HUGE impact in the world and help millions of people everyday!
  4. I love to share: I love to add and edit places. Wherever I go I try to use "Check the Facts" and look for missing information
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: After a some time working with Map Maker I saw this amazing group of people who share the same passion as I do. Why not join, eh!?
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to discover local foods everywhere I go and also love to fly, hiking , driving (as a passenger and as a pilot)
Level 2

1. Nombre:  César Salazar
  2. Localización: Culiacán Sinaloa México
  3. ¿Qué es lo que me gusta de ser un guía local: Me emociona el hecho de que puedo contribuir de gran manera para que los ciudadanos de mi comunidad conozcan la misma 
  4. Me encanta compartir:  Me encanta compartir mis fotografías de los lugares que visitó y una reseña bien elaborada 
  5. ¿Cómo me entero de guías locales:  me mandaron un correo electrónico y me dije ¿por que no?
  6. Dato curioso Acerca de mí:  soy cinturón rojo en trae Kwon do y práctico frontenis