GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Introduction AlamS

Hi Local Guides,

My name is Alam Shaikh i am 24 years old and a proud level 5, Indian local guide.

Pls get in touch with me to explore the Land of beauty INDIA.

Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

1. Name: Abhijit
  2. Location: Hyderabad, India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love it when some traveller check out my reviews, photos and 360 photos to plan their trips. I do the same
  4. I love to share: I take photos in 360, panorama and normal pictures wherever i go and publish them on maps, As i'm a traveler so i do it a lot
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I work for google maps in HYD India location and as i discovered the maps more n more, i find Local Guides is so much interesting and informative
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love travelling and hiking and loves to takes pictures of nature n historic places. I always have company of my girlfriend wherever i travel as she loves it tooOptimized-FullSizeRender.jpg

Level 2

Hello .. I am a new one , How can I introduce my self, I can't see any option here. 

Level 6

Go to the 1st page of this same thread and reply to the author of this topic

Level 9

Hey @Louie_Abhi

Welcome to LG Connect.

Can you please clear us, are you introducing yourself or various images of Hyderabad?

If introducing about you but there is no any pic of you, another thing if it is introducing or sharing the pics of Hyderabad then this is not your topic board .... you should go Share Your Photos and Discoveries Section to share your images

@Louie_Abhi

Now it is NICE ...............!

Thanks

KamalHasnainee

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Hello @MMASuperCelebs

It is very easy to introduce yourself by clicking this url Introduce Yourself First, latest introduction thread of July.

By clicking 'Reply' of any nice introduction copy the introduction & paste to your introduction *Body Text  ....and replace it with your information and add an image of you. That's it.

Thank you

KamalHasnainee

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

Hi, can we organise a meet up in Kampala? 

Level 7

hi everyone my name malvin, I am life and from Bandung, west java, Indonesia. I love to contribute for google and I love the local community and I like to have a hobby that's useful not for myself but for other people too. I love to share my city with the world so you can explore my city with google maps. I hear local guides from an email that google sent to me and I like it, I start to contribute from 2015 or 2016 and I become level 5 this April 2017. a little fun fact about me? I just active in the online world and I passive on the real world, so if you meet me, you need to be my friends to have a lot of fun with me. thanks

Level 10

@Malvin1243 Where is your photo?

Level 7

Hello Local Guides Community,

I am happy to join you 🙂

1. Name: Jens
  2. Location: Münster, Germany
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I believe Local Guides help bringing the world al little closer together as we provide interesting facts an insights about the places we visit.
  4. I love to share: I try to add missing information as well as pictures to places. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: It's more I stumpled upon it than heard about it. Spotted the community while surfing the web and was thrilled to join.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I strongly believe that life is not possible without coffee.

IMG_2931.JPG