cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

International Wild Nature Festival "Golden Turtle"

Hello my friends,

IMG_20181113_143549_788.jpg

Today I would like to tell you about International Wild Nature Festival "Golden Turtle" in Moscow.IMG_20181113_144125_581.jpg

More than 9 thousand  works of participants from 110 countries were presented at this festival. Though the creative works of the participants of the festival we see the beauty of the world,its pricelessness,the authors urge people to be sensetive to the nature. IMG_20181113_143327_294.jpg

IMG_20181113_143403_563.jpg

IMG_20181113_143500_331.jpg

"A good photo is yhe one that report the fact,touches the heart and leaves the viewer a changed person after has seen""

Irwin Penn,photographer. 

Shooting wild animals ---is one of the most difficult types of photo art.IMG_20181113_143529_322.jpg

The photographer must understand the importance of the moment,when the animals are emotional and frank,and this is a moment in their life,and this moment the most emotional and touching photos are obtained.IMG_20181113_144028_873.jpg

IMG_20181113_143717_270.jpg

This is the photo of Russian photographer.

I watch a lot of perfect photos of wild nature of local guides in Connect .I admire photos of Wild Nature @CharithaJB.

When I was on the festivsl I remember about his  excellent works.

The next my post will be about ecological posters on the festival""Save the wild nature"

Moscow, Россия
15 comments
Level 8

Re: International Wild Nature Festival "Golden Turtle"

Hi @helga19 Thanks for share this helpful information post.

Cheers

Happy Guiding

#Sharif

Level 10

Level 7

thank you @helga19 for your nice post. can you tell me that iran participate in festival or not?

Level 9

Wonderful wild photography pictures are so beautiful , Thank you @helga19 sharing with us...

Level 8

It was amazing 

I'm so glad and wondering how things are are beautiful @helga19

Level 9

Hello @rasool-sadegy

Yes,I saw some nice works on the festival.

Level 8

Hello @helga19  Thank you for sharing such an interesting post and Fantastic photos with us Inga. Have you ever seen The amazing critically acclaimed BBC  documentaries by Sir David Attenborough called *BLUE PLANET*  There are 2 series and they go deep into the Oceans  and to the poles to discover wonderful creatures of the sea  and marine environment.  Two thirds of the worlds surface are covered by water yet Scientists know less about  the Oceans  then they do about the surface of the Moon. Imagine there must be so much more to discover in the Oceans of the world. The photography in the *BLUE PLANET* documentaries is great and gets close up and personal with the sea animals and creaturesBBC   Blue Planet DocumentariesBBC Blue Planet Documentaries

Level 9

Hello dear @Eire27

Yes,I watch BBC documentary film "BLUE  PLANET "in YouTube. It is amazing film about sea animals ans marine life.

I like to watch documentary films about Africal safari,about bears.,lions and tigers.

I am very glad,that we have the same interests.

Best wishes,

Inga

Level 6

Hi @helga19

Thanks you so much for the very informative write up with pictures. Love the picture of those two snow leopards a very rare animal indeed! 🙂