NareshDarji's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: International Day of Forests

@NareshDarji Thanks for reminding us about International Day of Forests. Yes, as a local guides we can make a huge difference around the world.

Level 10

Wow @NareshDarji that is a great idea . i like this .

Level 9

@NareshDarji awesome 🙂

I thought I'm the one always talking about nature and forest (especially rainforests). Now I have a friend who likes to protect trees. I have posted a similar activity and this month 31st planning to make a map editing with 50 trees. hope you will love this "Join us for free rain."

Connect Moderator

Thanks @IlankovanT

@IlankovanT wrote:

@NareshDarji awesome 🙂

I thought I'm the one always talking about nature and forest (especially rainforests). Now I have a friend who likes to protect trees. I have posted a similar activity and this month 31st planning to make a map editing with 50 trees. hope you will love this "Join us for free rain."

I know you are truly nature lover. I've readed your many posts about nature.

You are making great effort for making our planet green. I salute you for this great intentive. 

Best wishes for your successful Meetup. 

Please plant one extra tree for me😊

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Thank you @NareshDarji one Teak tree reserved for you 🙂 we will name that as "Naresh" 

I will share some pictures after the meet-up 🙂

Connect Moderator

I'm very happy to you like my idea about plant a tree in our meetup because some people only talking about save nature, save environment. @IlankovanT

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Level 10

Wow @NareshDarji,

Happy International Forest Day, I didn't know about this day It good to protect all forest safe.

Thing for nature and green environment at one point of human evolution is the only one left! 

Nice designed logo, liked good job!

Best regard! 

Level 8

Hi @NareshDarji.

This is such a great idea about planting trees. We, Local Guides try our best to make an impact in community. Planting trees is a great addition to it. Thanks for sharing! 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Connect Moderator

Thanks @DanielPetrov

@DanielPetrov wrote:

Wow @NareshDarji,

Happy International Forest Day, I didn't know about this day It good to protect all forest safe.

Thing for nature and green environment at one point of human evolution is the only one left! 

Nice designed logo, liked good job!

Best regard! 

Connect Moderator

Thank you so much for your valuable reply @SalmaanN

@SalmaanN wrote:

Hi @NareshDarji.

This is such a great idea about planting trees. We, Local Guides try our best to make an impact in community. Planting trees is a great addition to it. Thanks for sharing! 🙂