Indian home made foods

20171228_162222.jpg

Very  testy    mysore  pak 

Ongole, Andhra Pradesh, India
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Indian home made foods

Hi @RN3,

Thanks for sharing this photo with us. Can you please add a bit more details about the dish? Sharing more information about the images you upload will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 9

@RN3 Gaaru post in telegu language or any language as per your like but please do write in detail.

@MoniV

Mysore Pak is a South Indian recipe made using gram flour (besan), sugar and ghee. It is named after its city of origin โ€“ Mysore.
Ingredients :
Sugar, Ghee, baking soda, gram flour (besan)

Steps to make it:

STEP 1

Add 1 cup of ghee in a pan and heat it over medium flame. Once the ghee is sufficiently hot, add gram flour in it and fry it for few minutes.
STEP 2

In another pan, boil the sugar with water till it reaches a one string consistency. When the sugar syrup is prepared, add the fried gram flour in it and stir well till it thickens. Heat the remaining ghee and gently add the gram flour mixture. Keep stirring all the time so that no lumps are formed. When the ghee starts to rise up from the sides and begins to separate, add the cooking soda

STEP 3

Stir and pour into a greased plate. Gently spread the mixture and allow it to cool. Before it hardens fully, slice into desired shapes. Store in an airtight container, and serve when you like. 

Hi @PriyankaU,

Thank you very much for the recipe.

It looks so DELICIOUS, I will definitely try it at home, hope my kids will like it ๐Ÿ™‚  

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 6
Level 6

Thank you   so much   priyanka 

Level 9

@MoniV Thank you ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡. Please do share the photos of it, whenever you make it. 

Hi @RN3

I've noticed that your post has a Spanish language label. Please note that I've removed it. To learn more about these labels I recommend you take a look at the article How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!