Level 7

India

Any local guides from India

176 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: India

Hi! Welcome! There are a lot of Local Guides in India. You can search for India or the specific area in India to see conversations happening here in Connect around those areas. I also recommend checking out this post for tips on best using and navigating this community.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Level 8

hi syam 

me from Kerala India

Level 2

I am Manohar from Hyderabad.

Level 7

yes syam

Googler
Solution

Hi! Welcome! There are a lot of Local Guides in India. You can search for India or the specific area in India to see conversations happening here in Connect around those areas. I also recommend checking out this post for tips on best using and navigating this community.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

Hi..,

Yes I m from Kasaragod, Kerala, India

[PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED BY MODERATORS— PLEASE USE PRIVATE MESSAGING FEATURE]

@SyamK wrote:

Any local guides from India

group

Ganesh Krishna Soordelu
https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/107546818522123617136/reviews/@13.0054542,77.5676733,13z?hl=en
Googler

@GaneshKrishnaS This is a public forum, please do not share your contact information. If you want to share contact information, please use the private messaging feature. I will be removing your contact information. Thank you.

Level 8

@TraciC wrote:

@GaneshKrishnaS This is a public forum, please do not share your contact information. If you want to share contact information, please use the private messaging feature. I will be removing your contact information. Thank you.

Thanks for alternative option...

Ganesh Krishna Soordelu
https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/107546818522123617136/reviews/@13.0054542,77.5676733,13z?hl=en
Level 7

Hi syam

i from Rajasthan, India.

feel free to connect with other local guides in India.

Level 2

I am from India Mysore